Poll 2016 European Grand Prix - Out of Ten

How did you rate the European GP out of 10?

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 8 20.5%

Votes: 12 30.8%

Votes: 8 20.5%

Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Promised so much and delivered an absolute snoozefest.

If it wasn't for the banter in chat I would have been firmly asleep.

Really dull. And made worse by attempting to compete with Le Mans, which was brilliant.

3. Because there were a couple of overtakes.

Damn that was disappointingly boring.

One observation: this track would be a lot better without the second DRS zone between turn 2 and 3. (Or at least a second DRS detection point between turn 1 and 2). Currently, drivers are mostly overtaking at/before turn 1. and then getting DRS to help defend their position on the straight between 2 and 3. Without this we should at least get some interesting back and forward position exchanges.

I gave it a 6, lots of overtakes, drafting, got a bit dull towards the end, and PC problems afflicting some drivers and poo radio rules but not terrible for a new circuit.

Wow, how glad am I that I only caught the last 9 laps. Seems like this will take some beating as poorest race of the season judging by the scores. Due to my lack of viewing over the whole weekend I won't be voting.

Good start but fizzelled out. I do like the track but the race was just dull.

A slightly generous 5 just for the overtaking at the start.

Last edited:
Two for the race and two because Baku looked pretty. Some may recall I wasn't much of fan of Jenson Button in his Championship year, although that view has mellowed now, I now feel that Nico Rosberg is the dullest driver in F1. His faux excitement when he wins is SOOO boring.

A disappointing 4. After the excitement and carbon fibre fest of GP2 it was like they were all out for a Sunday drive - which, of course, they were. They could probably ditch DRS for this track.

Back
Top Bottom