Football 2014-15 Season

Of course. Im looking to the 2016 euro world cup as my bosses at work seem to think its called LOL:whistle:

I have big worry about drinkwater absence I would've left out sturridge instead. Because we are far too top heavy we've plenty of no10 options Barkley Alli Rooney Sterling but now we are playing a risky game because with drinkwater out if dier gets injured England got no-one to play that holding role. which is st the moment with the state of our defence id vital to shield them. As we could get a hiding like Germany world cup 2010

Go Iceland! :cheer:
I know peter andre is a big fan

I've seen this on a Bristol City fan website:

BR EXIT.

Which one of you was it?

' Bristol City fan here in peace. I don't get a lot of the stuff about immigrants and economics, but I know one thing. When we all vote on Thursday to decide if you sags stay at the Mem or leave Bristol forever, I wants you out.'

default_clapping.gif
default_clapping.gif

Made I larf..!LOL

I hear you take 1 of players that we released as I heard Diego de girolamo is going Bristol City. Diego can be be a brilliant player but hes alot like Mario Balotelli. Loads of potential that he never fulfilled but apparently he has attitude problems & bad agent

As proved because his last year his agent was saying he has interested from juve. Arsenal & Man Utd that never materialized

Back
Top Bottom