Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Your chance to vote for who you thought put in the best performance over the weekend. Here are few of my highlights: Vettel, another pole, another win, Button on the podium, Heidfeld making a storming start and dragging his car into 3rd, di Resta in the points again on his own merits this time, Kobayashi overtaking and battling for position again and again, ending up 8th.

You may have other thoughts.

For sheer entertainment value and masses of overtaking it has to be Kobayashi. I bet he loves these new regulations. I want to see him in a quicker car!

My head's still spinning from that race.. the headache has told me to go for Vettel, had a little more work to do than he usually has to and still got the result.

I'm going with NIck. Flawless race with a not-among-the-top-3 car. SV was a close second in my mind. The fact that he and Webber couldn't use their KERS for most of the race made his performance even more impressive.

I voted for Quick Nick, back on the sort of form that I expected, and hoped for from him. But I will stick up for Mark Webber too; no KERS from the start, got swallowed up by the pack off the line, four tyre stops, yet made a good fightback to get 4th place and so nearly a podium.

Having now seen Vettel's weaving at the start, for which he didn't receive a penalty, he is no longer under consideration.

Having now seen Vettel's weaving at the start, for which he didn't receive a penalty, he is no longer under consideration.

Not the place to discuss this but since you mention it... Rhetorical question: Would Lewis have been penalised if it had been him in front and not Seb?

I went for di Resta. He put the manners (great Brundlism!) on a couple of different people, and consistently outperformed his team mate all weekend. I thought about going for Vettel, but his start antics left a sour taste in my mouth.

Not the place to discuss this but since you mention it... Rhetorical question: Would Lewis have been penalised if it had been him in front and not Seb?

Hamilton (like many other drivers) have done same kind of weaving in starts and walked away without a penalty.

No one really stood up to me, so I voted for Kovalainen. Again, outpaced Trulli even though he got only 4 laps on Friday. Nearly caught Toro Rossos at the end of the race.

Went for Vettel because......well, there's a first time for everything right?

He won this one on Saturday in a great qualifying session, and if I'm not mistaken he's cut back on "The Finger" a bit this year.

And also for being compelled to swear in every BBC post-race interview this year, although he did ask politely if he could say "ass" today.

Seb's got a scary amount of confidence right now. The Newey/RBR/Marko/Vettel combo is a force to be reckoned with.

Back
Top Bottom