• Vitantonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bloomin good call on his part, although if the rain had continued he would've looked rather silly.

I think this is blown out of proportion....Button did say that the team told him to carry once Hamilton came in for inters when he was a few turns away from the pits. Check the BBC Forum...

I only saw the interview with the BBC in the garage, where Button was asked if he'd been told to queu behine Lewis, his answer was 'Yes' followed by 'Not a chance'

Initially thought of Button for reading the race so well & his firm but fair scrap with Lewis but I think the vote goes to Di Resta for me, drove a good solid race in a not so good car & out performed his team mate again despite a nifty off track excursion. Also didn't whinge about Lewis's spin in post race interviews which shows maturity in his rookie season.

Ironically I think that if Jenson hadn't run wide and let Lewis back through on the in lap, Jenson would have come in for inters first and Lewis would have carried on for another lap, realising during that lap, as Button did, that the rain had stopped and inters were the wrong choice

Just the same as when he went off in Australia when he came out of the pits so people thought it was too early for slicks and gave him 2 laps to get in front.

for Jenson mistkes = good

Nobody even nominating Seb? He took pole despite the Red Bull being clearly slower than the Mclaren's and in front of a rampant Lewis Hamilton who looked certain for 1st on the grid. He then led fora few laps in front of Hamilton before the pace of Mclaren finally came up trumps. Likewise he held a faster Button behind for a time. Vettel then drove a calm race to the finish while the two Mclaren's in front squabbled for the win and was perfectly placed to take advantage of any mistakes - as happened, Lewis/Mclaren made two. You may point to him going wide once or twice but all of them did.

So all this and Seb not only picked up another podium and second place but also extended his lead in the championship and has 9 fingers on a second title in a row.

There were a lot of impressive performances but I think I'm going to go with Seb.

So all this and Seb not only picked up another podium and second place but also extended his lead in the championship and has 9 fingers on a second title in a row.

While that other one is always showing itself when he gets pole or wins :snigger:

Back
Top Bottom