• Heikki Kovalainen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After much thought (well, about 10 minutes) I decided to vote for Webber simply because he had a car capable of winning but he's just not fast enough.

I'm not sure there's anyone worthy of being voted chump this weekend.

Webber simply isn't as good as his team mate, I'm not sure that makes him a chump though.

I'm not sure there's anyone worthy of being voted chump this weekend.

Webber simply isn't as good as his team mate, I'm not sure that makes him a chump though.

I agree Bro, just trying to get enough votes for Webber to make him Chump of the Season :D

Apart from Velencia itself being a chump for staging the most boring race ever, I can't see anyone else, so i'll abstain..

I went for Liuzzi as well for his backmarker antics - not the first time this season that he's been a nuisance. Honerable mention for Schumacher as he was the only driver to have an accident.

They were both atrocious. Karthikeyan for me. If we have to choose a driver. That said Schumacher really should have been higher. It was pretty chumpish losing a front wing coming out of the pits. Then again he overtook with it hanging off :sbut then again that could have been disastrous including for the others around him. Hmmm.

Has to be Karthikeyan for finishing last and ignoring his mirrors during the race.

But Schumi was just silly for not letting Petrov just be in front of him, Petrov hadn't pitted yet and Schumi would have got past him when Petrov was pitting! :).

I've voted for Karthikeyan, could have gone for Liuzzi as well, but he finished a minute clear!

I'm fed up of HRTs being in the way of the race. Karthikeyan's stunt stopped Webber when he had momentum!

Surprised to see Hamilton get a vote, considering it's over the whole weekend and he beat his team mate in qualifying and the race, and apart from a poor start did nothing wrong all weekend.

Still, when have these polls ever been based on logic?

Surprised to see Hamilton get a vote, considering it's over the whole weekend and he beat his team mate in qualifying and the race, and apart from a poor start did nothing wrong all weekend.

Still, when have these polls ever been based on logic?

I'm guessing it was a Fernando fan. In which case logic dictates that I must vote Alonso chump of the weekend for not being Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom