Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Can't offer you HRT for this I'm afraid as this is a vote for drivers. Were there many chump moments? Here's a few which caught my eye: Button cocking up his pass on Massa and getting a drive through, Barrichello thinking he was in a destruction derby, Schumacher not getting the best from his car in qualie again and picking up a puncture on the run to turn 1 or Webber not being able to get anywhere close to his team mate.

Have a think and place your vote.

I've gone for Barrichello for just being dreadful all weekend.

Spun off during qualifying and then a terribly amateurish lunge during the race.

Has to be Rubens. Williams showed so much potential in testing, it seems he is so frustrated that they haven't realised any of it that he has decided to become a mindless torpedo.

Poor old Nico, he is always in the wrong place when one of these elite and experienced drivers run amok.

Have to let Schumacher off as the puncture wasn't really his fault, Barrichello had a nightmare weekend so my vote goes for him. If we could count reserve drivers Chandhok would have got the vote for the shortest ever stint in an F1 car.

Yep, has to be F1's most experienced driver. Showing perhaps that age may be catching up with him. Not a great weekend for Rubens.

Much as it pains me to say it, I have to vote for Rubens. A dismal weekend all around for him.

My second choice would be Heidfeld. What was his problem all weekend?

I feel dirty voting for Rubens, but it was an easy decision considering the whole weekend. Heidfeld is lucky Rubens has drawn focus. I really don't know what happened to him. He was so consistent back in the day.

Apparently Heidfeld had a major problem, not sure what though.
There was a tweet saying it looked like a bomb had gone off in one of his sidepods.

Ruben's easy, we knew in the 80's @ Monaco with Mansell's leading Lotus @ Beau Rivage that paint + rubber = no grip

Rubens gets my vote. OK, being generous you could say that once committed to the move he had nowhere to go but into the side of Rosberg, but he was way too far back to even attempt an overtaking move... Jenson was a bit chumpish in his half-arsed attempt of an overtaking move on Massa, but at-least he only gave himself a problem (a drive-through) and nobody else, whereas Rubens took Rosberg out of the race. So Rubens it is.

What more is there to say? Other than adding that he compounded his chumpery by blaming the tyres for torpedoing Rosberg? Yes, it has to be Rubens. Is this to be a clean sweep?

Edit: No! I'm staggered that anyone went for Michael, which is quite something for me to say. And Jenson and Mark just had not-so-good days in my view, but at least they performed pretty well all weekend, harmed no-one else's race and got some points each.

Poor old Rubens .... jeez, I can remember him and Eddie as 'kids' at Jordan.... so, maybe I should give up driving in case I start making the odd 'mistake'.

He's had a bad weekend, but not sure he needs to be put out to seed just yet .... btw, I'm talking about Rubens not about me! LOL

No doubt he'll have better weekends than this one, well one would hope so anyway :D

There almost always has to be a chump, it just so happens to be Rubens' turn this weekend.

I think last year we actually had one chump free weekend so all the drivers can hold their heads up for that one.

Back
Top Bottom