2010 Fill in the Blanks 3 - Poll

Choose your favourite.

• a Unicorn / the evil goblins / banned from owning one / magic pixie dust / a fairy castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • any Friends / Those McLaren losers / smelly, geeky trekies / anyone who likes them / any Star Wars c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
From an article on Autosport, what do you make of this quote by Christian Horner.
What can he be referring to..? :unsure:

"We haven't got :censored: , it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If :censored: have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are :censored: ... they will struggle to find :censored: because there simply isn't :censored: there."

The usual rules apply. No more than 4 words per :censored: and your submission must be funny!* :D

*Drink copious amounts of cider if you have writers block. I find I'm hilarious when I hit the apples hard, no matter what anyone says...

Re: 2010 Fill in the Blanks 3

"We haven't got a Unicorn , it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If the evil goblins have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are banned from owning one ... they will struggle to find magic pixie dust because there simply isn't a fairy castle there."

"We haven't got a child, it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If Ferrari have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are kidnapping children ... they will struggle to find children because there simply isn't a wardrobe there."

"We haven't got clue , it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If Ferrari or McLaren have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are less clued-up than us ... they will struggle to find clues because there simply isn't any clues there."

"We haven't got any WMDs, it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If Ferrari have rocket missiles in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are only for Wacky Racers... they will struggle to find go faster stripes because there simply isn't any sponsorship space left there."

"We haven't got a suitable vase, it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If the other teams have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are killing our flowers ... they will struggle to find any for themselves because there simply isn't a florist there."

Christian Horner said:
"We haven't got any Friends , it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If Those McLaren losers have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are smelly, geeky trekies: ... they will struggle to find anyone who likes them because there simply isn't any Star Wars conventions there."

:

"We haven't got any cider apples, it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If a team's found to have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are useless when used singly… they will struggle to find a small enough cider-press because there simply isn't any cider experts there."

McZiderRed said:
"We haven't got any cider apples, it is as simple as that," said Horner…. "If a team's found to have one in China we will protest them, because theoretically they are useless when used singly… they will struggle to find a small enough cider-press because there simply isn't any cider experts there."

The thinking process may be quite hard to imagine on this one, but I'd imagine it'd go something like this:
McZiderRed's Brain said:
I need cider
Although, actually, looking at my entry, I'd best keep quiet on the real world assumptions baased upon these entries.

DISCLAIMER: I have not been kidnapping children, I am not accusing cat of being on LSD, Brogan of being clueless, Muddy of watching to much Wacky Races, Geoff of being Alan Titchmarsh or AMR of being Lonely.

Wish I hadn't posted this now. [glow=#FFAA00:2fetr36a]Paradox[/glow:2fetr36a]

All entries have been checked and have been passed by the scrutineers.

Muddywalker’s entry has been deemed legal. Although it doesn’t technically contravene any rules, the insertion of an extra :censored: , to be replaced by a further 4 words, was not foreseen! Although it does go against the spirit of the rules, no sanction is to be undertaken, at this time. ;)

The voting poll has been opened for your er, votes... :D

The voting result will be known in 7 days. :goodday:

McZiderRed said:
All entries have been checked and have been passed by the scrutineers.

Muddywalker’s entry has been deemed legal. Although it doesn’t technically contravene any rules, the insertion of an extra :censored: , to be replaced by a further 4 words, was not foreseen! Although it does go against the spirit of the rules, no sanction is to be undertaken, at this time. ;)

The voting poll has been opened for your er, votes... :D

The voting result will be known in 7 days. :goodday:

Ooops! An honest mistake, gov... :embarrassed:

And the results are in. After several seconds of careful counting*, it transpires that cider_and_toast is the winner! :1st:

So, congratulations to C_a_T and it's over to you to choose the next one. :D

* as no-one seems to have voted for me, it needed careful counting, to check. Surely some mistake..!

Back
Top Bottom