Television Top Gear

But the BBC is also a crap channel, going to another crap channel will make no difference there isn't one single program on the BBC that want to watch.

In fact TV is so crap these days that my daughter and her boyfriend do not even own a TV I thought it was because they couldn't afford one so I offered to get them one and they said thanks but no thanks.

Last edited:
The old TG format was worn out and becoming boring (except for Star in RP Car) ; hope that a change of team will revitalise TG on BBC (please lets have Jodie Kidd.....:))and that the three stooges will also rise to the challenge in ITV ; we need more decent car programmes not endless self congratulating bore-fest's.

The prospect of Chris Evans fronting a prime time show makes my toes curl. It might as well be called the Chris Evans car show, it won't matter who else hosts.

Here's my problem with Chris Evans. It's nothing to do with his TV / Radio persona but to do with cars. An important thing for the new presenter of so called Top Gear.

Evans purchased a Ferrari 250GTO a few years back for 12 million pounds. No probs, his money and all that. He then proceeded to have the original red body work painted black because all of his other Ferrari's were black!!

Really!!?!!!

We are talking about one of only 33 Ferrari 250GTOs ever made. Would you buy a classic work of art then get your local art club to paint over it because it didn't match your wall paper?

No, no and thrice no !!!

Interesting move by the trio. Still not really convinced that streaming TV is the future.
Amazon clearing hoping to be considered a real TV channel by making original content. Worked for Dave I suppose.

interesting decision i think amazon prime is a good idea but in future leasing it out to ITV would be a good idea because they can then appease the global fans around the world & also keep the huge domestic fanbase by staying on terrestrial tv

ut anyway on amazon prime, can you buy single episodes because £79 a yr is steep for watching 1 or 2 series of top gear

They should have just let it go when they sacked Clarkson and the other two told Auntie to stuff it. The Beeb just want to squeeze every last ounce from the cash cow before it dies.

Matt le blanc could be a great addition, bit out of left field but we know he knows his cars after prior appearance on top gear, when he was the star in the reasonable priced car

Back
Top Bottom