The Official Mini Fantasy Cup Game Thread

Simple one for us soccerman17 , Kvyatt vs Massa + the bonus (I said Kimi). Everything else is the same (HAM, FER, FER).

The official results:

Group A

sushifiesta 806 vs Jos the Boss 880 - Win for Jos the Boss (points difference +74)

Sakari 929 vs RasputinLives - 818 - Win for Sakari (points difference +111)

Group B

teabagyokel 894 vs FB 853 - Win for Teabagyokel (points difference +41)

jez101 861 vs soccerman17 830 - Win for Jez101 (points difference +31)

Well done to all the winners. Better luck next time for those who finished 2nd.

I will post a full set of tables in a new thread but keep this one for the scores.

The next round fixtures will be published later.

HOW ABOUT THAT sushifiesta!? NO HARD FEELINGS?! PSYCH! WE JUST AREN'T ALL CUT OUT FOR COMPETITION!
But good game, it's the taking part that counts...
UNLESS YOU WIN! THEN IN THAT CASE IT'S THE WINNING THAT COUNTS!
(Still teammates right?!)

I was trying to be gentle on you :D

Look on the bright side, you would have beaten 3 other players in the cup and you didn't get the biggest spanking of any defeated player so it's not all bad.

Alcohol. Illegal fuel! I demand action. If none is taken then I will withdraw Rasputin's Greatest Love Machines from the mini cup. We have already built an Fantasy Indie Car machine so we'll clear off to America!

Rasputin's Greatest Love Machines has taken part in every round of the mini cup and we don't think it can survive without us.

Whilst we're making demands we'd like 3 car teams and our deal for getting a higher percentage of the prize fund than these other cretins to continue.

Group A.JPG

Group B.JPG

The second group A should of course be group B. I was playing around with some formatting and forgot to change it. I'm going to try and improve the tables as the season goes on but for now, you get the idea.

Group APlayedWonDrawLostPoints Diff
Sakari1100+111
Jos the Boss1100+74
WBF10000+0
Sushifiesta1001-74
Rasputinlives1001-111

Group BPlayedWonDrawLostPoints Diff
Teabagyokel1100+41
Jez1011100+31
Dash Racing0000+0
Soccerman171001-31
FB1001-41