Movies The Best film you've ever seen?

Men in Black III - brilliant. And following on form my rant about Contagion in the Worst film thread, take a look at Perfect Sense. How a film about an epidemic should be made.

Not the best film I've ever seen but still an amazing film.

Watchmen is on C4 after homeland at 10. Anyone who hasn't seen it I definitely recommend it! It's a long one though so I'd get it on record if you don't want to be up till 1am!

Home Alone and Home Alone 2.

Both of them were class :) The 3rd was okay, but I thought the kid in the first two was ace, forgotten the name of him now. He was called Kevin in the films just his real life name.

I knew he was one of Michael Jacksons special friends, since then he's been caught with drugs and been dating Meg from Family Guy. The life of a child actor!

wonder what he's doing now!

Drugs.

Macaulay_2134207b.jpg

I don;t where the Worst Ever Film thread has gone but belatedly in there after seeing it last week should be

" The Last Airbender" ...that film defines Hollywood racism in picking white actors for lead roles when everyone expected the film to follow the cartoon and have more Chinese actors playing lead role....also the constant use of the word " Bender!" would make anyone chuckle

Just watched Nosferatu, courtesy of YouTube. Brilliant film, especially given it was made in 1922. Recommend you watch it if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom