Movies The Best film you've ever seen?

Jurassic Park.

It's got dinosaurs, a great plot, the granddaddy of all dinosaurs, The T- Rex (which will always be the best to me :D), the effects for that time where absolutely amazing, probably better than some of the effects from now, the dinosaurs looked real, and the awesome roar of the T - Rex.

Above all that, a guy that's literally and figuratively shitting himself gets eaten LOL

OK best, this certainly isn't, but I just watched Micmacs, a French subtitled film. Light comedy about getting revenge on the arms industry bosses. Cleverly made, great French feel, what I would call a Sunday afternoon movie, currently on "last chance" on sky go

I can't believe you just posted that. I bought it on DVD about 3 yrs ago as it was written and directed by JP Jeunet who made one of my top 10 movies, Delicatessen. My wife kept saying "we've seen it, we've seen it" despite my protestations so it wasn't until last night that we and my 14yr old daughter sat down to watch what is a thought provoking, clever comedy. Throughout my wife kept saying "why haven't we watched this before?"
By the way, GeoffP , you must watch Delicatessen. In fact, I demand that all members do.

I have to say that since I watched The Kings Speech for the very first time this week that I was mightly impressed. Infact it's probably the first film i've ever thought wow too after watching it for the very first time. So moving and Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush were an awesome combination.

Jersey Shore Shark Attack, will be coming to the syfy channel fairly soon. The worst acting I have ever seen, predictable script, rip off of any movie ever worth watching, but so good in the fact that it knew it was going to be bad and celebrates the fact. Plus getting to see anyone from Jersey Shore bitten in half by a giant shark is always a plus :D

Are you sure you're at the right thread - I think you should go back the way you've come, turn left at the Maldonado thread and head south a couple of blocks - you'll find the worst film thread down there....

Probably not the best, but a film I never tire of and enjoy watching every single time I see it is Kelly's Heroes.

A legendary cast and a fantastic spin on the war film genre. Eastwood, Savalas and Sutherland at their very best and a comic genius screenplay to boot.

I've just ordered it on Blu-ray too!

Probably not my favorite, or the best, but it's certainly worthy of a mention.

Rounders

Saw it again the other day for the first time in a couple years, and it was even better this time around.

Back
Top Bottom