Pre-Season Testing starts soon

I suspect Red Bull are now chartering a plane to fly a new nose out to Jerez after Kvyat broke the only one they have.

And they said I was wrong when I speculated that Honda have no history of providing quick engines out of the box.

Sadly, speed isn't going to be enough to stop those Mercedes. Thus far (ok it's only two days but even so) they look almost bomb proof.

Lots of flow vis yesterday and today on the Mercs, have they made a wrong turn aerodynamically?

YcutL03dTzG5ZS2SdTb0_Hami.jpg

Ferrari are only putting in quick times because just before testing I stated that I can't see them fixing their issues and that they wouldn't win a race this year.

They just love to prove me wrong.

Have you seen the comment from Mark Hughes on the Sky Sports website that McLaren, inspired by Peter Prodromou, have built a Red Bull Honda :snigger:

But orange is the original color for McLaren. I thought it looked fine on the M7.

Yeah i know. And indeed it doesn't look bad on the M7, but it didn't looked great on the mp4-21 imo.
And for me it's more a reference to the Netherlands than for Mclaren.

Maybe they should go for green, since that was the racing color of the UK back in the day.

Last edited:
Well since McLaren is an Australian team historically then may be they should go for the Australian racing colours which are green, gold and blue.

Although statistically green is the unluckiest colour to have on a car...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom