Nico Rosberg

Nico Erik Rosberg, son of Keijo "Keke" Erik Rosberg, is about to have his 100th Grand Prix meeting this weekend in Hungary.

I was about to write my "best wishes" to him in 'his' thread...but I couldn't find one...so, I figured I might as well start it off.

What is very interesting is that his father, Keke, took part in 114 Grand Prix races in his entire Formula One career, winning 5 of them - all for Williams from 1982 to 1985 - as well as a World Championship.

It's interesting in that Nico is approaching that number quickly and he's already about to finish off his 6th season in a few months...but without a win to his name...and no win in sight given the current pecking order of the cars.

Some say Nico is a great talent...while others say he hasn't fared well against quality teammates in their prime, so it's hard to judge. Mark Webber is, seemingly, his only reasonable benchmark and that was way back in his rookie season in a car that was one of the worst ones ever constructed by Williams.

What are people's thoughts on Nico Rosberg?

Regardless, Godspeed to Nico on the occassion of his 100th Grand Prix this weekend! :)

People who boo other people for a perceived yet unsubstantiated injustice are ****ing brainless morons, the same type of people used to go round hanging other people with little or no proof of guilt.

****ing lynch mob mentality...

Last edited:
People paying to attend a sporting event are well entitled to boo who they want, when they want, however they want. They may indeed be feeble minded and Ill-informed, but there isn't a single reason on Earth why they shouldn't be allowed to express their guttural feelings. Booing has been a part of live sport forever, and will continue to be one.

I actually thought the booing was quite minimal. The real roars from the crowd came when Rosberg decided to try the slalom course for a second time.

Well he had the lead in the first place thanks to Hamilton's misfortune but yes it was a miserable day for him. He seemed to deal with it better than some other events that have come his way so far this season though so maybe it's focused his mind on the job at hand (there's been several uncharacteristic errors in the last few races).

More than anything I would have liked to see how far up the field he could have got if he'd started from the pit lane but with a fully functioning car.

And now Hamilton is in the lead due to Rosberg's misfortune.

Mercs (un)reliability could potentially decide this. Which would suck balls.

I'm a little gutted for him today.
But still every Cumulus eh..

Vivian+Sibold+Nico+Rosberg+Girlfriend+Vivian+TnQoQmOlmDil.jpg

Back
Top Bottom