Name the driver

OK FB.......How about this guy?
313.jpg

301586.jpg

We might continue guessing lewymp4's driver, which no one figured out in a month or we can upload something new...I hope not to offend lewymp4 when uploading something new...
I found something pretty funny, it's not really hard to guess, but whatever it's fun and...very disturbing indeed, maybe just what this thread needs to be refreshd
ch.JPG

Haha yes it is Horner indeed, may you upload another pic before you destroy your eyes, then we can jump to the next page quickly and will never have to see that weirdness:D

Well that's the delightful Christian Horner in a pose which I'm sure going to endear him to even more people. As to Lewymp4's pic, Guy Edwards?

Well that's the delightful Christian Horner in a pose which I'm sure going to endear him to even more people. As to Lewymp4's pic, Guy Edwards?

Nooo......FB it isn't Guy Edwards. My post's strength was primarily in sportscars, and who was a former Le Mans winner, with a few F1 races under his belt.

Christian Horner's pose may as you say FB, endear him with some, but he will also probably scare the hell out of others. :D

View attachment 3169
We might continue guessing lewymp4's driver, which no one figured out in a month or we can upload something new...I hope not to offend lewymp4 when uploading something new...
I found something pretty funny, it's not really hard to guess, but whatever it's fun and...very disturbing indeed, maybe just what this thread needs to be refreshd
View attachment 3170

OH MY GOD!!!! MY POOR EYES!!! I thought that pic of Flavio was bad! Please tell me its not standard practice for the head of a team who wins the constructors championship to pose naked because I don't think I could stand seeing Ron in the buff.

Back
Top Bottom