MotoGP MotoGP 2013 Season in One Thread Thread, it's ALL here!

Stoner the moaner the big girl, Rossi was involved in the accident that killed his best mate and he's still out there giving his all, even though I do believe it has affected him and slowed him up to a certain degree, well he wouldn't be human if it hasn't would he?

Imagine how good the battles would have been between Marquez and Simoncelli had he still been with us. Would have been a modern day Schwantz and Rainey.

And Pedrosa is weak and unaggressive

Last edited:
LifeW12 - Marquez vs Simoncelli would have been nail-biting to watch.
Marco was my favourite rider for his antics & larger than life personality. Both riders instinctive and agressive but I feel Marc is more controlled and deliberate, you can see him thinking things out before he moves. I got the impression Marco sometimes acted first thought later. Boy I miss the lad, God bless him.
If Marquez does win in his rookie year it will be well deserved. If Lorenzo or Pedrosa win it will be well fought too.
Unlike the F1 we really do have a battle for WRC & it's going to be very enjoyable to see.

Marquez has been given 1 penalty point for clipping Pedrosa, one more and he has to start the next race from the back of the grid. It seems a little harsh to me...

It just goes to show that it isn't just the FIA stewards who get it wrong the FIM ones do as well, what a strange punishment it was pure bad luck that the sensor got damaged I've seen bigger coming together's than that with no penalty awarded.

Totally unreasonable crapola penalty for Marquez, but a true champion he sticks a digit right up them by punching in a spectacular record pole lap. Biggest grin of the season - he couldn't stop laughing in his Beeb interview and neither could I. Brilliant! Can't wait for the race.

Commentators on Eurosport and the Beeb wrote off his chances for pole but he stuffed Jorge and Danny by half a second. Great to see Rossi and The Crutch on the front row. Sorry for Bradl, though, who is unlikely to get permission to race following his prang.

It's a long race for them tomorrow and the weather could throw some dodgy dice but as long as they can race it should be a fascinating one. No walkovers in MotoGP as every yard will be fought for. Fenderman struggles to type as hands uncontrollably rub with glee.

... and the Moto2 race has been shortened to 13 laps. Bridgestone trying o do an F1 Pirelli. With the resources those companies have did it not occur to them to send some technicians, bike and test rider to check out the new surface in good time to prep' decent boots for the event? This weekend could well decide a couple of the championships. Crap tyres is the chaps need to screw things up and skew the results. Phillip Island is treacherous at the best of times so now we're going to see some pussy footing from the sensible and insanity from the tail end chappies seeing an unusual opportunity for some glory.

Bad news for Blighty' fans too, as Moto2 championship leader Scott Redding is out of Sunday's race having crashed in QP and fracturing a wrist. Tito Rabat had two spills in QP but will race, meanwhile Redding's main title contender Espargaro is on pole. He only needs 10 points to overturn Redding's lead and a win will put him 15 points ahead.

Same as in F1 it really pees me off when the tyres have more impact on the racing than all of the other technology and human endeavour combined. Excuse the pun, but I really wish motor sport would get a ****ing grip.>:(

Back
Top Bottom