Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Maybe Hamilton should stop thinking he's God Alightly, and keep his mouth shut. OR put his money where his mouth is and go Indy racing.

Lewis Hamilton with that outstanding pole lap yesterday moves onto 65. record is Schumacher 68. in theory Lewis can equal the record at silverstone. but with Azerbaijan Austria Britain Hungary Belgium & Italy. when do think Lewis will break the record for most poles

ive got a feeling for him to do it in ferrari & Schumacher backyard

Well, Mercedes will be pole in Baku, Spa and Monza.
Ferrari will be pole in Budapest.

So Spielberg and Silverstone - that's your battleground.

Pole: 65 vs 62
Hamilton - 65
vs
Alonso - 22
Kovalainen -1
Button - 8
Rosberg - 30
Bottas - 1

Win: 56 vs 72
Hamilton - 56
vs
Alonso - 32
Kovalainen -1
Button - 15
Rosberg - 23
Bottas - 1

Lewis still has some work to do :)

Last edited:
Lewis has joined a pretty exclusive club, with his recent win at Canada. Joining Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher, and Alan Prost in having won 6 or more times at a single Grand Prix.

I'm hardly shocked that Hamilton wants to win a title. Anyone who assumes that he would not use a bit of gamesmanship ought to have a rewatch of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from last year.

Come on Lewis! Not turning up for F1 Live in London!?!? Are you Shitting me?? Who the frick is your advisor??? Everyone was there. Everyone. This is your public! This wasn't some corporate event, this is the first time in decades F1 has done anything like this. You didn't even have to drive. You could have just walked out on stage, waved and said something nice. You would have been cheered and your name chanted and everyone would have loved you.

Now you're going to have to deal with all the criticism about not being there that will just make you sulky and put you off your game.

I just Don't get it. I just Don't. In Rome? maybe I get it but it's London! London.

*takes deep breath*

Last edited:
I really Don't get it. I just Don't. People's champ always talking about being closer to the fans (and makes an effort too) but doesn't turn up for the one big event.

I hope he turns on the telly and see's all those little kids looking at Vettel doing doughnuts in Trafalgar Square and kicks himself.

Sorry. I'm just in disbelief. "He wants to have his rest and concentrate on his title challenger" dick move.

You don't seem upset enough about the situation RasputinLives so I thought I'd show you what he posted on Instagram

IMG_8034.jpg

He loves his fans so much, he's probably busy making love to one (or maybe a few) of them. ;) #Blessed

He's probably tired of going up the inside of Rosberg... I think it was a bit too much in Austria.

Back
Top Bottom