Le Mans Le Mans and the WEC

Coolest driver name of the event? Cong Fu Cheng. If only he had a chain of cars behind him we could say everyone was Cong Fu fighting.

Hi all! I did flick in and out over night during family commitnents but now I'm here to see it out to the end. Looks like the 2 car has it sown up though.

Come on Turner!

Number 3 car back in front of the 7 just! Looks set up for a nice little duel. My money is on Lapiere as he's been quite racey for the whole event.

Those clouds do look imposing. I didn't make it through the night but should be watching it now to the finish.

He has been pretty good and he's not a massive amount of time behind Davidson in the 8 car and with the rain about to come it might close up for 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I reckon the 2 car has it wrapped up.

Looks much closer in the other catogries though.

I don't really follow the Series and first time I've really dived into to Le Mans properly but am surprised to see how uncompetitive the Ferrari cars are across the categories.

The 458 Italia is a pretty old car now and probably reaching diminishing returns in terms of further development, certainly compared to the Porsche 997 and Aston Vantage. Still I expected them to do better, in the past they've blasted past the Porsches on straight line speed.

Looks like the moose is going to bring the 8 car home. Got to be hoping for the 2 car to have a problem at this stage though.

Did I hear right that this would be Tom Kristensen's 9th win at Le Mans?

Am I right in thinking the Toyota that just crashed was the one who had just pitted for slicks just as the rain started to fall?

Thats twice I've cursed the 7 car! Looks like rain is going to be chaos.

Oooof the GT is close! Come on Aston!

Could work out well seeing as the Porsche has now stopped for wets and by the time we have green flag racing again the track could be dry enough for slicks.

Back
Top Bottom