Jos' Weather Thread

Now now, you are speaking too hastily and out of turn, Jos the Boss is able to speak for himself and fight his own corner. There is an undeniable truth, there is always weather, and based on this, and this alone, he is always right. I've said it before and I'll say it again, and again.
If you are going to Silverstone you should certainly check Jos' weather report then make the appropriate actions, me? I'll be watching it on Sky and taking note of Jos' weather nemesis Morten Harket.

Ok, Jos the Boss - it is decision time. What is the weather going to do this weekend, at Silverstone Circuit between the hours of 1pm and 3pm, BST? Your choices are,
a) dry,
b) spots of rain but not enough for inters, (but at least tv shots required of spectators with umbrellas up),
c) wet & dry (spells or running on inters / wets plus spells on slicks for at least 5 cars in each case) or
d) inters / wets for the whole race distance.

Your prediction / wild guess must be registered before midnight on Thursday, just like the other FF1 competition.

You man enough to play by these rules? ;)

He pisses on your rules. He rocks. Why bait him with this petty challenge? He is the Weather God and you should bow before him. He could resurrect James Hunt and make him piss molten lava up the hangar straight on lap 17 if he wanted, but he won't because now you'll be expecting it and think it was your idea.

I'm currently tossing a coin between C and D! I am clueless! I have till friday right? And i can say that Friday is going to be wet... very wet!

Oh sh.... great! I'll try and post it from my blackberry! If it doesnt work, i'll get it early tomorrow! It is expected to be wet, just how wet is the question!
EDIT: Also, for the wet to dry, I would like it better if at least 5 drivers are under the cut off time to switch to slicks as it may be dry nearer the end and not worth pitting!

I've been tossing my lucky chickens and decided it's either C or D! However, cus I have to pick one, it's D! For now... or maybe it's C!

Back
Top Bottom