Jos' Weather Thread

The rain in Monaco was not real rain. I hadmy sunglasses on throughout the race and despite a few drops, it was only 5 mins after the chequered flag that the ran came down. I was sitting open air in the stands and I didn't even get wet. So, for clarity, this year's Monaco Grand Prix was a dry one. This is despite instigating a communal rain dance in the stands - which ultimately proved to be fruitless.

Jos the Boss forgive me if I missed any, but your forecast consisted of (with my subsequent translations):

There is a high chance of rain in Monaco on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! 75% chance on the latter 2 says twitter, and some rain falling now

75% chance of rain on Sunday

wrong: I am 100% sure it did rain.

Monaco weather looks super interesting! Rain all day today and expected from 1 on thursday, also rain expected all day saturday so looking like a wet qually and a lot of rain expected from Sunday, its looking like a wet weekend in monte carlo but knowing my luck it will all blow away have a nice sunny weekend and then I'll look silly!

a wet qually and a lot of rain expected from Sunday

wrong: qually was dry

wrong: it sprinkled... hardly "a lot"

You know when I said that the weather would probably clear up and we'll have a dry race making me look stupid? We have a perfect Thursday, the sun is shining brightly and the chance of rain on Sunday has gone down...

it might not rain

wrong: it did

Rain on Saturday, slightly drier on Sunday, I blame you guys for my education failing though!

wet on Saturday. not as wet on Sunday

Not as wet during the race!

wet on Saturday. not as wet on Sunday. Final Answer

wrong: Saturday was dry. Sunday was a contingent forecast so because part 1 was wrong, so was part 2.

Is it going to rain in the race?

I want to say yes, but I think no so yes

Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no????

:dizzy:

:thinking:

:s

I think they were all wrong - even the ones you are claiming were right.

:D

We Jos - you just ignore us because you know if you played by proper rules you'd be wrong most of the time. 6-0!?!? I don't know how you live with yourself. I bet the wind whispers "lies" in your ear and the sound of your footsteps sounds like "not 6-0 not 6-0 not 6-0"

Back
Top Bottom