Iconic images of Formula One

092f9e89d59a87d0386d71bcf296b915.jpg

derek Daly again, this time at Monaco:
ZOOM_142_VANDYSTADT_MAGAZINE_COLLECTOR_PHOTO_PAGE_ILLUSTRATION_IMAGE_COLLECTION_GERARD_VANDYSTADT_WWW.REGARDSDUSPORT-VANDYSTADT.COM_15.JPG

I remember reading a quote by him on the subject of his Monaco crash. One of first things he did after the crash was to go and reassure his parents... who had a grandstand view of the crash from their balcony right above Sainte-Devote!

Derek Daly had a bit of a reputation for emerging unscathed from the most spectular crashes one can imagine... Clicking google-image "Derek Daly crash" the pictures on show in there are bound to feel pretty hair-rising to look at.

article-1184118-0068DF8700000258-581_468x286.jpg

The Grand Prix Priest Neil Horan - The nutjob who decided to interupt the British Grand Prix. He turned up on Britain's got talent 2years ago;
Horan said: 'I did tell producers after the show I was always looking for opportunities to spread my religious opinions about the kingdom of God and the imminent second coming. 'My audition was not about religion. I was simply delighted to perform.' 'I think they (the producers) wanted me to jump into Amanda Holden's lap. I didn't do anything as I was proud to represent Ireland and show off my folk dancing'.

article-1184118-0068DF8700000258-581_468x286.jpg

The Grand Prix Priest Neil Horan - The nutjob who decided to interupt the British Grand Prix. He turned up on Britain's got talent 2years ago;
Horan said: 'I did tell producers after the show I was always looking for opportunities to spread my religious opinions about the kingdom of God and the imminent second coming. 'My audition was not about religion. I was simply delighted to perform.' 'I think they (the producers) wanted me to jump into Amanda Holden's lap. I didn't do anything as I was proud to represent Ireland and show off my folk dancing'.
Fair play to him, not a kid in sight.:moustache:

Back
Top Bottom