Cycling

Yes, it looks interesting.
Patent 2012.
Has marketed it to major manufacturers.
He thinks the best way to bring it to market is word of mouth.
These are not freely available to buy.
They have not changed the world of cycling.
He rides a mountain bike, there's clearly something wrong with him.

Well if he does a few thousand miles on them, all in one trip, who knows. Get out there young man, and impress us.

I suspect that he isa being blocked by the spoke manufacturers, they obviously have a vested interest in this. I remember getting off the train at Salzburg, collecting my bike and thinking shit, there's a spoke broken; fortunately I had spares.

As someone who avoids potholes and doesn't do off-road any more I cannot see any advantage in it; why is it only on the front wheel, I can see there being problems with having it on the driven wheel.

I was brought up believing Welsh dragons were cute, like this one.

Lumping%2Bgreat%2Bfairy-tale%2Bdragons%2Bbut%2Ba%2Bsmall%2Btrim%2Bheraldic%2BWelsh%2Bdragon%2Bglowing%2Bred%2Bhot%2Band%2Bsmiling.jpg

Yes, i looooovvvveeee Rhigos, fantastic climb, and somr beautiful views. Devils elbow is a **** of of a hill! It breaks the rhythm of a ride, and shakes things up which i liked. Must be cold up the top yhough!!

image.jpeg
No mate, it was lovely and still today and about 6 celsius, perfect for that route. My first time up Devil's Elbow, been down it a few times, the bike was making some very strange noises from the bearings!

Back
Top Bottom