BBC F1 2012

Its like Pandora's Box with a Can of Worms inside in Motorsport terms!

Pandora\'s Can of Worms.jpg

Humphrey and Coulthard will apparently be on The One Show tonight. Strange timing considering the launch of Sky F1, really... ;)

That'd almost be worth watching, just for the inevitable frantic turd-polishing & lemon-selling of the BBC's half-coverage...I can't wait for Jake Humphrey to cheerfully tell us how the BBC will be at every race, and how in-depth the highlights and analysis package will be when they're not broadcasting live...

Look - I actually feel rather sorry for JH, DC & EJ. They've been given a huge manure sandwich to eat, and are expected to try and tell us how delicious it is. It's not in any way their fault, but sooner or later the grim rictus they have to wear as they toe the corporate line is surely going to fall off and shatter?

Ah, but JH is being groomed by the BBC to be their new Frank Bough or David Vine, the "uber sports-presenter" - and Harriet probably wants him to ultimately get a knighthood or somesuch (which he'd be unlikely to achieve at Sky)...

Jake Humphrey in Oily Chin Insertion (Fail on Sunday)

Rowena (22 and 3-quarters, 36D-23-34) said "he really pushed it right up there, it was fearfully uncomfortable, and all the time I could hear a dirty Irishman egging him on and talking bollix"...
...When contacted by the FoS, the BBC declined to comment on that matter, but added that they will be present for all the Grand Prix for the next 50 years, but that they might not bother broadcasting them anymore...

:twisted:

Quick question;

Those people who have not got sky and are unable to find a live stream, will you be avoiding this forum on race days until you have seen the "extended" highlights?

Back
Top Bottom