BBC F1 2012

There will be absolutely no point in having the highlights at 10pm (why didn't the BBC grab those 3 races first)- won't finish until roughly midnight!
(Ha ha, I quoted you:) )

LOL

Yeah i know what you mean. But BBC have rights to show both Canada and Brazil live anyways, so it'll only be the USA race that'll need highlights if it goes ahead!

Do they?
I don't think they have Canada
Probably Martin and Ant - although I won't be able to watch (unless there's some Russian website streaming it somewhere:whistle:;))
I also think Sauber will be reasonably good.
It has been built around Martin though and theres loads of websites (P2P4U) that show sports, im not sure if it shows f1 though!

I emailed the BBC last week asking when the highlights of the Canadian GP are gonig to be shown.
I'll let you know what they say when they finally decide to reply to me (just had an automated response so far).

A good move by 5live, as he is a very recent f1 driver he should be able to convey how things in f1 work these days, and also what Helmut Marko really says to him....

I'm probably in a minority but I absolutely hated those ridiculous intros.

Especially when one of the three stooges was trying to speak in a commanding, deep voice.

Meh!
You have so high hopes for Sky, but I have a feeling you will be disappointed...

Christian Horner was on BBC Breakfast TV this morning at 7-40am.
He is running a half marathon this week-end before he leaves for the Australian GP.
He was asked what drivers he thought were RBs competition, he said Jenson Button & Lewis Hamilton.
He said the RB car was an evolution of last year's car.

Team Principal sets the standard....fit for purpose.....RB are a class act they seem to hit the road running, they cover all bases....
RESPECT:ok:

Back
Top Bottom