Bahrain GP Debate

Religion and Politics a dangerous combination.

You have lost me comepletely with that comment.What is religious or political about it.
To prosecute medical staff for carrying out the duties that they are sworn to do is in no way related to religion or politics.

You have lost me comepletely with that comment.What is religious or political about it.
To prosecute medical staff for carrying out the duties that they are sworn to do is in no way related to religion or politics.

Sorry I am just refering to the political climate of Bahrain, being similar to Rwandan government of past when people are treated differently because of there ethnicity or religion/sect.

What would you suggest is the motivation for this, if not religion and/or politics? The only other option fills me with absolute horror

It seems that nobody in F1 is capable of arranging vertical micturation within a malt mash fermentation establishment. No, well, maybe, perhaps yes, but then again no, however we'll see, but we're open to the idea, which would be awful...

This whole sorry episode has rather exposed the F1 establishment for the money grabbing sleaze merchants that they are. All of them, the FIA, Bernie (well, we knew that), FOTA, everyone. The only exception to this being Mark Webber, who is the only person with decent morals and the spine to back it up.

As for the rest, a pox on all your houses, and I shall not be buying any of your atrocity-supporting merchandise this weekend.

It seems that nobody in F1 is capable of arranging vertical micturation within a malt mash fermentation establishment. No, well, maybe, perhaps yes, but then again no, however we'll see, but we're open to the idea, which would be awful...

This whole sorry episode has rather exposed the F1 establishment for the money grabbing sleaze merchants that they are. All of them, the FIA, Bernie (well, we knew that), FOTA, everyone. The only exception to this being Mark Webber, who is the only person with decent morals and the spine to back it up.

As for the rest, a pox on all your houses, and I shall not be buying any of your atrocity-supporting merchandise this weekend.

Exactly! That's what stinks the most about it, that no one has any back bone to make a stance. I mean, heck, even if you're FOR a return to Bahrain, it's not "of course we should return", it's "oh, maybe, if and but, perhaps, I hope, we'll see".

I wonder if the grand prix is worth all the negative publicity it's getting at the moment. F1 just can't get away from negative publicity at the moment, Crashgate, Spygate, Nazigate and now the Bahrain mess..

I wonder if the grand prix is worth all the negative publicity it's getting at the moment. F1 just can't get away from negative publicity at the moment, Crashgate, Spygate, Nazigate and now the Bahrain mess..

Probably exactly what Bernie wants :whistle:

Any publicity is good...even if it's bad, gets you noticed, could be the ploy for both parties

LOL

But surely there comes a point where too much bad publicity can only have a negative effect long term. No wonder the likes of Audi don't want to join the sport.

Audi don't join as they don't have much benefit in joining, and don't see a benefit in future years, it hasn't got to do much with publicity.

Too much bad publicity indeed, but even needs a scandal every season judging by the past few years have went :s

Look at football at the moment....huge scandal, but it's got people interested in it, I know a few that know more than me about the scandal and they watch football less than me, I am just an occasional viewer aswell...

Back
Top Bottom