Art Work/Paintings Of Formula One Grand Prix Cars And Drivers

sdwys-thrgh-t.livingroom.jpg
Brilliant collection......thanks Ray

You're welcome, F!ang-o! :) Do you have a favourite driver or team or era? Perhaps I can put up a piece of art that would really catch your eye?
Cheers.

Ray
The first races I watched were the James Hunt era.....love the painting of him
Favourite driver Lewis & team Mclaren
Thanks again for great picks........

The first races I watched were the James Hunt era.....love the painting of him
Favourite driver Lewis & team Mclaren...

Yes, that is an absolutely stunning painting of James Hunt. It's unmistakably him! Rich in colour, texture and depth.

Speaking of McLaren...they celebrated 40 Years in F1 at the 2006 Monaco Grand Prix...Here is Kimi Raikkonen's steering wheel and Helmet for that event:

U1166P6T12D2233626F44DT20060525145050.jpg

"ICEMAN"...

U1166P6T12D2233605F44DT20060525144530.jpg

Kimi's Helmet...

scarlettnew%25252C20060526231939.jpg

diapo_694.jpg

Back to Hunt era McLaren...

hnt5.jpg

hntvslda.jpg

Kimi "James Hunt" Raikkonen:

xin_061203110755119901420.jpg

raikkonen_mclaren_2005.jpg

Fantastic...photos and art work....I just love Kimi & wish he was back in F1. I also believe that he deserves to be a World Ch...but thought that LH deserved it more in the year that he won it.....Quandary? but that's the way I see it.
As for Kimi & PR....I think he is too honest for all that palaver.....the first Singapore race....'I go to sleep when I want to...I get up when I want to' etc...was brilliant & the race where he changed into his shorts & sandals & got an ice lollie...the only one being honest?:snigger:
The one piece of F1 kit that I would love to own.....an F1 steering wheel, when I see them (£30,000?) thrown out of the car......Loved the Mclaren special
I digress....the art work is brilliant ....THANKS Ray:thankyou::goodday:
PS
Apart from Lewis...Fav drivers are Ks....Kimi, Kubica & Kobayashi:yes:

Wow! WOW!

I LOVE that painting of Boutsen in the Benetton!

F1's most succesful Belgian...

Wouldn't you say Ickx was the greatest and most successful Belgian? Jacky won 8 Grand Prix races, 6 for Ferrari and 2 for Brabham...and he finished 2nd in the Drivers World Championship twice if I recall (1969, Brabham; 1970, Ferrari).

Cheers, FB. Nice find! :)

Sir Jack won his 3rd title in his 'own' car in 1966, with the Brabham team winning the title again in 1967 (Denny Hulme). Years later Bernie Ecclestone took over the team ("Motor Racing Developments"/Brabham) and the marque won it's final races and titles with Nelson Piquet...

NelsonPiquet233June2011.jpg

Cma_084_1984_united-states-gp-detroit-nelson-piquet-in-brabham.jpg

PS

That's 'rookie' Martin Brundle in the Tyrrell behind Piquet at Detroit in 1984! :)

Here's the logo...

A viper/cobra...Fits Berine perfectly, eh? Ahaha!

Back
Top Bottom