• Narain Karthikeyan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d’Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone with the herd and voted for Schumie. I wonder of he is just frustrated because he speed has gone and he just can't bear to be shown up by younger drivers in obviously slower cars. Shame, his legacy is getting seriously tarnished.

It has to be Schumi. That was just embarrasing.

Get out of there, your making a fool out of yourself. If some rookie was driving like him, he would get his superlicense taken off.

It has to be Schumi. That was just embarrasing.

Get out of there, your making a fool out of yourself. If some rookie was driving like him, he would get his superlicense taken off.

What did he do wrong? Apart from the one move he didn't give up in....not as if Petrov was going to make that corner anyway the way he went in

Erm, well he didn't drive very fast, resisted the irresistable on more than one occasion and generally looked like a GP2 driver in his first season. Only my opinion, mind. :D

Erm, well he didn't drive very fast, resisted the irresistable on more than one occasion and generally looked like a GP2 driver in his first season. Only my opinion, mind. :D

He was quite fast actually and he made his rear tyres last longer than Rosberg, and if you are talking about the Sutil incident...Sutil lost it under braking and decided to use him as a way to slow him down

Oh, that's why he finished in 12th .... having started in 8th .... oh, and behind his team mate ... again. How many races is that now? Oh yes, Nico has bested him in 15 out or their 23 races as team mates. Sorry, Sky, today he was terrible. Live with it.

I know he was terrible....never said he was, but you guys are blaming him for multiple incidents when he was at fault for one incident with Petrov who came steaming down the incident, they would have collided anyway unless Schumacher put his car at a halt which we all know that no driver is going to do that

No, I'm not blaming him for the incidents as such. It's just that he just shouldn't have been there in the first place, for any of them. I feel sorry for him, believe me. I've said it elsewhere, F1 is a young mans sport and there is life after F1. He could do so much more good in DTM, Le Mans series, etc. Many more challenges out there with no less respect. He just does not need to embarrass himself anymore. Sorry. again. :blink:

Schumacher is proving to be a good test driver this season; matching, or bettering, Rosberg through Friday and Saturday morning.... but when it comes to Quali and Race he just seems to have lost that edge that others still have.
The incident with Petrov was a bit of 6 and two threes, although Schumi seems to have accepted the blame after the race!

Petrov has, likewise, been a match for Heidfeld most of the time, but showed he still has a tendency to not be fully in control and up to leading the team, which IMHO I think he is capable of in Kubica's absence.
Tangling with your own team-mate on track is a big no-no in F1, but this was another heads or tails as to apportioning fault.

So, the vote ..... Schumacher, just!

Petrov has, likewise, been a match for Heidfeld most of the time, but showed he still has a tendency to not be fully in control and up to leading the team, which IMHO I think he is capable of in Kubica's absence.
Tangling with your own team-mate on track is a big no-no in F1, but this was another heads or tails as to apportioning fault.
Yep, heads it's petrov's fault, tail's it's not Heidfeld's fault.

I voted on Schumi, the guy has clearly lost his speed or race rhythm.
If this was any other driver he would have been gone by now.

Schumi was just his usual self, no chumpier than normal so he might not get my vote yet.
Massa was unlucky but he was well down on where he should have been considering the extra performance his car had this week
Hamilton should never have wasted another set of tyres in Q3, he was never going to improve on the cars in front as the cars didn't have the extra upgrades that the other teams brought. He then wrecked his tyres after a poor start.

As for my final choice I'm going to say none of them as even though they all made errors none of them are worthy of chump status. My actual vote is for the wheel nuts but that's a vote for another thread.

Hamilton should never have wasted another set of tyres in Q3, he was never going to improve on the cars in front as the cars didn't have the extra upgrades that the other teams brought.
I may be wrong but I read that it was the team who more or less made him (and Jenson) go back out, against Lewis' wishes.

I wasn't sure on whose decision it was but he still messed his start up which compromised his race. It still wasn't enough to make him a chump though.

Whitmarsh should be sacked and Lewis more forthright, p'raps? :)
Except that if Lewis were more forthright, he'd more than likely be slated in some quarters for going 'against the team'.
I actually think he's been pretty candid lately, what with admitting that his own error at the start yesterday cost him a chance for a podium.

Except that if Lewis were more forthright, he'd more than likely be slated in some quarters for going 'against the team'.
I actually think he's been pretty candid lately, what with admitting that his own error at the start yesterday cost him a chance for a podium.
Just a joke Chad, but with an element of truth - there comes a time when the teams have to allow the drivers to call the shots - they are paid millions to do that and drive. No manager or engineer ever experiences the "sticky" end and I think they would actually be wise to listen sometimes - the old adage "why buy a god (sic) and bark yourself"

Back
Top Bottom