• Narain Karthikeyan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d’Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Petrov, he wrecked Heidfeld's race by suddenly choosing to act like his 2010 self. No need for that, he should show Quick Nick proper respect rathr than trying to ram the modern great into the pitlane for no reason, it was at least as bad as Schumi's similar move on Petrov. I have no doubt that Heidfeld would've finished ahead of Button had his teammate not been so needlessly audacious.

For Petrov to then raise his own hand!? The cheek!

Whilst I might not agree with Rick D's position and not sure about his changing his reason for it but I like a man who stands by his principles.

If we could keep it civil that would be nice, it's always going to be an emotive/subjective topic and it's generally frowned upon to insult other forum members - therefore those posts have been removed.

For the record, I've gone with the majority and voted for Schumacher - he had a shocker all weekend and lost parts of his nose several times throughout the race.

For the record, I've gone with the majority and voted for Schumacher - he had a shocker all weekend and lost parts of his nose several times throughout the race.

To be fair, his move on Petrov turned out to be justice for Vitaly's own indescretions.

Yes Petrov did outbrake himself and wasn't going to make the corner....Schumacher did pull out, but it was too late.

Both where are fault

The fact is Petrov finished in the points with a consistent race, while Alguersuari didn't.

Petrov isn't the worst driver this weekend as he finished in the points and was on par with his team-mate (no matter what you say :p).

He scares me though as he looks like a skeleton.

The fact is Petrov finished in the points with a consistent race, while Alguersuari didn't.

Petrov isn't the worst driver this weekend as he finished in the points and was on par with his team-mate (no matter what you say :p).

He scares me though as he looks like a skeleton.

No. If he hadn't used illegal tactics Nick would've been past Petrov rather than being stuck in his dirty air for so many laps and I can't see him finishing behind Button in that instance. Petrov out-shunted his teammate, nothing else. Jaime didn't wreck anybody's race. The same cannot be said for Vitaly, our skeletal friend.

Whilst I might not agree with Rick D's position and not sure about his changing his reason for it but I like a man who stands by his principles.

I consider there to be a difference between someone sticking to there principles (as anyone is entitled to) and not even considering that they might be wrong about something

As for the vote - Schumacher

For the reasons listed

I would like to add that I don't see anyone's opinion as wrong, as of course it isn't and can't be.

Just trying to make sure I'm not misunderstood in my last comment

I've gone for Schumacher, surely he can't stay in F1 for much longer with performances like this?

No. If he hadn't used illegal tactics Nick would've been past Petrov rather than being stuck in his dirty air for so many laps and I can't see him finishing behind Button in that instance. Petrov out-shunted his teammate, nothing else. Jaime didn't wreck anybody's race. The same cannot be said for Vitaly, our skeletal friend.

Illegal tactics?

Back
Top Bottom