• Vitantonio Luizzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Much as it pains me, I have voted for button. I have no problem with a fourth place finish, or hiscomments after the race , after all, webber came on very strong and upset a lot of people. However, if he wants to be considered as a credible challenger, the race showed too many chink in the armour, and bearing in mind his start, it could have all been so different.

Are you joking?
No.

They are obviously a troll with the sole intention of ruining the polls so I have no qualms in removing their privileges.
I absolutely will not allow this forum to be ruined by haters who have nothing better to do.

Are you suggesting that voting Hamilton as chump of the weekend or Jamie as driver of the weekend is in any way justifiable?

Are you suggesting that voting Hamilton as chump of the weekend or Jamie as driver of the weekend is in any way justifiable?

If someone thinks so, then yes. I too find those choices very odd, but I think that everyone can vote whoever they want in these polls. Even if the reasons are somewhat bizarre.

Besides, one vote here or there is not going to ruin these polls.

I completely agree with that.
But I've been doing this long enough now to spot a troll when I see one.

So rather than give them the satisfaction of sitting there sniggering away in their bedroom, I prefer to wind them up even more by deleting their votes and prohibiting them from voting any longer :)

I agree with what F1Y said.

I've voted for Heidfeld. He binned it twice in free practice, in the same place! Left it late in Q2 (OK, he was unlucky to be compromised by his team-mate konking out, but he still had time to get through to Q3, but didn't..) and finished behind his team-mate in the race.

Heidfeld??
Is this a joke? There were people driving into him all day on sunday he couldn't help that if only he can keep his head.

Button on the other hand made a mistake of pitting too late which compromised him and his teammate and then that pit box thing was, well, the pits! Added to that his poor pace for the rest of the race.

Heidfeld drove with great dignity, if Rubens had been subject to the same school boy shuntings he'd be on the radio yelling "black flag, they should be penalised."

What I'm trying to say is:
Heidfeld's legit.

He came on the street.

Heidfeld??
Is this a joke? There were people driving into him all day on sunday he couldn't help that if only he can keep his head.

What I'm trying to say is:
Heidfeld's legit.

He came on the street.

I didn't think you would be happy with my opinion! I'm a fan of the beard myself and have grown one in his honour but his weekends performance was not up to his usual high standards. Hopefully he will regain his composure for Turkey or I'll have to get the razor out!

I didn't think you would be happy with my opinion! I'm a fan of the beard myself and have grown one in his honour but his weekends performance was not up to his usual high standards. Hopefully he will regain his composure for Turkey or I'll have to get the razor out!

You're cornering a honey badger my friend. You're cornering a honey badger.

Gone for Heidfeld.

But Button, Maldonado & Perez could have picked it up. Alonso was slow, expected that sort of performance from Massa!

Sutil has not looked great this year at all.

No.

They are obviously a troll with the sole intention of ruining the polls so I have no qualms in removing their privileges.
I absolutely will not allow this forum to be ruined by haters who have nothing better to do.

Then you shouldn't list all 24 drivers in the "Driver of the day/Chump of the day" thread.

Which would involve going through all driver performances and analysing whether or not they deserve to be eligible for voting. It's not worth all that mess for 1 or 2 people who decide to stir up trouble.

Without the right to vote for anyone, it devalues the votes that go to the victor.

There's nothing special about Hamilton or Webber getting Driver of the weekend if they're the only choices. Same as it would't mean anything if Button got chump when it was just out of him and Alonso.

Back
Top Bottom