Who will beat Whom - Cars 5 & 6

Who will beat whom?

• Fernando "Is Faster Than You" Alonso

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I thought this was a game in the sense of predicting who we think will win out of each team's two drivers, not who we would like to win? Of have I misunderstood and the driver prediction game has not started yet?

fat jez said:
I thought this was a game in the sense of predicting who we think will win out of each team's two drivers, not who we would like to win? Of have I misunderstood and the driver prediction game has not started yet?

Yes its who we think will win. Many of us are all just making clear that even though we think Fernando will win, there will be much rejoicing if we're wrong.

My comments were directed at McZiderRed and Rick D, who are both fence sitting despite their posts suggesting that their heads say Alonso, despite their hearts saying Massa (which is what I presume their preference for a winner would be).

fat jez said:
My comments were directed at McZiderRed and Rick D, who are both fence sitting despite their posts suggesting that their heads say Alonso, despite their hearts saying Massa (which is what I presume their preference for a winner would be).
Yu can throw all the comments at me you want, you're not going to knocjk me off the fence.

I sit on the fence in the hope that Massa starts beating Alonso and theres a big red implosion, then I can sit here with some popcorn and smugly laugh at you all.. :p

RickD said:
Yu can throw all the comments at me you want, you're not going to knocjk me off the fence.

I sit on the fence in the hope that Massa starts beating Alonso and theres a big red implosion, then I can sit here with some popcorn and smugly laugh at you all.. :p

So vote for Massa then, unless you believe it's going to be a dead heat between them?

Maybe I'm more competitive than I thought? :thinking:

:dunno:

fat jez said:
RickD said:

So vote for Massa then, unless you believe it's going to be a dead heat between them?

:dunno:

In the TP game last year, it did not need to be a dead heat for a fence win!

Massa, for the reasons Matthew Litle gave. Also, Felipe confounded the critics once before by beating another former champion teammate, Kimi Raikkonen; he can do it again against Alonso.

Back
Top Bottom