What is Bernie up to now?

Being a family-oriented corporation, I bet ticket prices would be reduced to a more affordable and reasonable level under Disney

Oh I do love that idea. I can just see it now, all race tracks would be Disneyfied, with little grottos to drive through, and things that jumped out and said "boo". Bernie would love it, all his mad ideas would come to pass.
ROFL
i hope we get loopings as well, because they always looked interesting to me when I was a kid playing with my slot cars.

This is simply disgusting. It's about time someone took the Germans to the European Court under equality law. Hopefully CVC will decide that the bad publicity was the last straw. The downside of that is it could end up with Ecclestone owning FOM outright.

Bernie is not guilty... nor is he innocent...
Once again Bernie defies the laws of classical physics!
In the quantum world this state of being neither one thing or the other, neither up nor down, is perfectly normal and makes our modern world, all the gadgets in it and F1 possible.

Yet more proof - were it needed - that our reality is as indeterminate as the quantum universe it inhabits!

Last edited:
Can I just say that, whilst I am no way a fan of Bernie in the slightest, when he is finally gone it will only take a few years before people are wishing he was back.

Bernie holds together a very divided empire and is the only individual who has this power. He milks the hell out of his citizens and is a dictator but he holds it together. When he us gone the empire will fall apart becauae there is no one who has the clout he does with the teams. All of then will come in screaming for their piece of the pie whilst being completely unable to agree with each other meaning we'll end up with stupid rules and stupid things happening before eventually having Formula Ferrari, Formula Red Bull and Formula Ron Dennis.

It may rebuild itself but you mark my words it will get worse before it will get better. The barbarians are at the gates already.

Can I just say that, whilst I am no way a fan of Bernie in the slightest, when he is finally gone it will only take a few years before people are wishing he was back.

Bernie holds together a very divided empire and is the only individual who has this power. He milks the hell out of his citizens and is a dictator but he holds it together. When he us gone the empire will fall apart becauae there is no one who has the clout he does with the teams. All of then will come in screaming for their piece of the pie whilst being completely unable to agree with each other meaning we'll end up with stupid rules and stupid things happening before eventually having Formula Ferrari, Formula Red Bull and Formula Ron Dennis.

It may rebuild itself but you mark my words it will get worse before it will get better. The barbarians are at the gates already.
My fear entirely, so in essence the F1 fans are between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea, Keep the Dictator or let F1 go to the Wolves?

Because we all know as soon as Bernie goes the decisions will be made for the $ and not common sense or the big picture! Okay I know the later for Bernie may not have seemed his strong point, but I do feel though he does some fleecing, he does it for the greater of F1.

Worrying times, in more sense of the word.

Back
Top Bottom