Announcement Welcome to the all-new Clip The Apex

Yup, we need 'em for FP2 in the Gag Warehouse. Sorry, seriously now, I am looking forward to using the ignore button. I think it will prove to be a particularly useful tool.

I can't really expand on that announcement, for obvious reasons.

As soon as more information is made publicly available then I'll update the thread.

Thank you Bro' but I would still like to contribute so maybe later.

So would I.But unless there is an altenative to Paypal which I will not use there seems to be no other choice.
Banks in Latvia do not issue cheque books.I have no objections to an online bank transfer to another bank which avoids using Paypal.

Unfortunately PayPal is the only payment system which has been coded into the software, so I have no control over it.

One member did upgrade by paying directly into the bank account, so that's always an option.

Just a maintenance upgrade, mainly for bug fixes.

There is one obvious new feature and that's the Google +1 button which is now on all pages.
Feel free to liberally click it.

This does add quite a bit of overhead to page loads and makes them load slower, so we'll trial it for a few weeks and see how much it is used, before deciding whether to keep it or not.

The major upgrade with the new features will be this summer - sorry I can't give an exact date.

Chat is an add-on and not part of the core software, so we have to wait for the chat developer to issue a fix for that.

Back
Top Bottom