We need this type of motorsport back...

Having visited parts of India off the beaten track that's not actually racing that is what normal life is like for Tuk Tuk drivers.

We came out of a bar and were surrounded by Tuk Tuk drivers all haggling for our business to take us back to the ship. When we realised that we were actually talking pence difference (it meant more to them) we helped by hiring one each and of course, it then became a race. Bloody hilarious. The drivers were chuffing nuts. It was certainly worth every penny in tips.

Having visited parts of India off the beaten track that's not actually racing that is what normal life is like for Tuk Tuk drivers.

We came out of a bar and were surrounded by Tuk Tuk drivers all haggling for our business to take us back to the ship. When we realised that we were actually talking pence difference (it meant more to them) we helped by hiring one each and of course, it then became a race. Bloody hilarious. The drivers were chuffing nuts. It was certainly worth every penny in tips.

brilliant story & needed to be done. although dangerous for me, because im too competitive doesnt take much to have a race. i was once raced mobility scooters back upstairs at the supermarket i work at

Back when I couldn't walk (don't ask) I used one of those in Tescoseseseses, I was mightily pissed off that it was so slow, but they do turn quite nicely.

Back when I couldn't walk (don't ask) I used one of those in Tescoseseseses, I was mightily pissed off that it was so slow, but they do turn quite nicely.

no doubt they need a turbo button. the initial 1st second of acceleration is good but rest is disapointing

Back
Top Bottom