Vote for your Classic Turkish Grand Prix

Good thread Lewis, I'd be happy to help out in the Audio/Visual department.

I posted the 2005 Highlights to YouTube over a year ago and somewhat surprisingly, Parts 1,3, and 4 remain, with only Part 2 having been blocked. If anybody needs a quick refresher on 2005, here's part 1.

The 2010 Highlights can still be found in last year's Overtaking Analysis threads if people want to check those out.

And as Turkey is still over two weeks away, I'll probably end up putting a couple more highlight packages together. 2008 will probably be first up. Then we'll see what the next favorite is to come out of this thread.

RickD

Because want you to choose your fav GP not me give you options.

KekeTheKing

GREAT...

I will subscribe to you and add you as a friend... When the results are finished I will send you a private message saying which one has been chosen.

Ahem. This is a no smoking forum ;)

BAR Humbug

butt_bar_2006.jpg

any smart arse that points out this is in fact a 2006 Honda gets a clip round the ear!

BAR Humbug
any smart arse that points out this is in fact a 2006 Honda gets a clip round the ear!

A 2006 Honda was basically a BAR by the colour scheme. Only in 2007 did Honda do their own thing...!

Compromise - If Jenson comes round, he can smoke!

06 was great with schumi tussling and trying to pass Alonso. In 2010 it was four cars following each other for 40 or so laps. Then the RBR's crashed and Jenson had a go at lewis and that was it.

So 2006 for me.

Did you know a General Admission ticket for all 3 days would cost you just £43?

Yowch... I know how much I'm paying for the Canadian GP and its a lot more than that, and I can drive there and stay with a friend!

Good thread Lewis, I'd be happy to help out in the Audio/Visual department.

I posted the 2005 Highlights to YouTube over a year ago and somewhat surprisingly, Parts 1,3, and 4 remain, with only Part 2 having been blocked. If anybody needs a quick refresher on 2005, here's part 1.

The 2010 Highlights can still be found in last year's Overtaking Analysis threads if people want to check those out.

And as Turkey is still over two weeks away, I'll probably end up putting a couple more highlight packages together. 2008 will probably be first up. Then we'll see what the next favorite is to come out of this thread.

Thanks for that!

I think I will vote for 2005 since watching the highlights there, so much action happened, even in qualifying.

Hmmm, '06 had a great battle between Alo-Schum, but i am gonna go with '10 which was by far the best two battles that Turkey has seen.

'05 - 1
'06 - 1 - but gets honorable mention(Grizzly mentioned that:rolleyes:)
'07 - 0
'08 - 1
'09 - 0
'10 - 7

Back
Top Bottom