Current Valtteri Bottas

Il_leone

Champion Elect
RasputinLives Then finishing a distant 2nd or a close 3rd is only acceptable in the drivers championship to convince that because I am sure the constructors mean something to Mercedes

RasputinLives

So Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Contributor
Have they ever not won the constructors championship with him as a driver? Have they even come close to losing it?

Il_leone

Champion Elect
RasputinLives Not yet but the margin between Ferrari and Mercedes was smaller last year year and Ferrari on paper look like they have a stronger driver pairing to win it this year

RasputinLives

Contributor
So it's not been an issue really has it? If a few things had gone his way (i.e bad luck) he'd have been in front of Kimi in the championship and that's what they need.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
No not yet but I guess that's the minimum accepted requirement for Bottas to help Merc win the constructors this season if he wants to stay at Merc

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Valtteri has grown a beard over the winter. I suspect Lewis still won't be intimidated

RasputinLives

Contributor
He looks very much like a Victorian Serial killer. Give him a top hat and a fob watch and I'd expect to see him appearing out if thick fog in a London back ally somewhere.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
You know Finnish drivers are known to be ice cool maybe no more Mr Nice Guy Bottas and he will turn himself into Rosberg taking the fight to Hamilton

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
Well I guess that T Shirt is aimed at me, as I’m definitely not a fan. So right back at you fella.

Top Bottom