Toro Rosso To Change?

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
When Jaime Alguersuari left his car after Q1, Daniel Ricciardo was standing in close attendance. A series of lock-ups and incidents embarrassed the young Spaniard that day.

Its his second Q1 defeat in a row, after he became the first to be beaten by Lotus on outright pace in Monaco, only a tenth from being mugged by Timo Glock for P20!

He's not finished ahead of Buemi this season. Toro Rosso have been quite ruthless, knocking both Sebastian Bourdais and Scott Speed out of a seat when performances required it.

If, and when, will the ailing Spaniard be replaced?

No one comes close to the Moose (Buemi) hence why he is getting beat. I think the cars development hasn't been up to scratch this year, the car has gone backwards.

But Alguersuari does seem to be quite a bit behind Buemi, has he been lapped every race? I think he may have

The rumours related to Alguersuari being replaced grow louder each race weekend, so it's just a matter of when, not if.

I think it will be very soon after Valencia as I can't see them replacing him for a race held in Spain,

I have to agree 100% with you, Bro. I also would not be too surprised if Buemi is ousted at the end of the season unless he ups his game.

One of them will go before the end of the season but I think both will be out at the end of it. Remember at the begining of the season when all the talk was that Toro Rosso would be up there with the pace? never came true did it.

I think Jamie bought himself some more time with a good drive yesterday though.

Back
Top Bottom