Timo Glock's dream circuit

GermanF1

Race Winner
Contributor
Just found Timo Glock's dream circuit on a German sports site. Here it is for you guys...
glock-strecke.png

I think it looks like an amazing track, especially the corkscrew-suzuka section, but I'm not sure if you could actually overtake anywhere on that circuit, it has almost only fast and flowing corners, and it's incredibly long...
But anyway it can't compete with the Clip the Apex International Circuit:)

That first section - that reminds me of a certain flemish track...:thinking:
Seriously, from La Source to the Esses, imagine if that was for real life!!!!

I think it looks like an amazing track, especially the corkscrew-suzuka section, but I'm not sure if you could actually overtake anywhere on that circuit, it has almost only fast and flowing corners, and it's incredibly long...
But anyway it can't compete with the Clip the Apex International Circuit:)

I thought that at first, but I found a few places that regular overtakes occur. I will start from the start.

La Source

Bus Stop Chicane

Kuala Lumper Turns 1&2, and 15

So that's 5 places where you can overtake naturally I think

Actually looks like a cool track.

I just wish the FIA would allow looser rules on track design, for exampe basically Monaco wouldn't be allowed to be built as a track with today's modern standards, yet it is deemed safe, they should loosen the rules up and I'd think we see a lot more creativity and hopefully less Tilkedromes (although I acknowledge his hands are tied to an extent aswell).

I'd like to see the Monaco Swimming Pool on anither circuit, I always love how the cars are flung through there, getting dangerously close to the wall.

Back
Top Bottom