Music The Music Shuffle Thread

Of course posting 10 at a time halves the number of posts, which can only be a good thing (insert 'sanctimonious self-righteous little tit' smiley here)

Jen :heart: that looks like the best offer I'm gonna get this week:tumbleweed:

:snigger:

That was a laugh, so I've done another one:

Shadow On The Wall - Mike Oldfield/Chappo (again, and first, again, which is OK because it's brilliant)
Sleeping Satellites - Tasmin Archer
Stone Cold - Rainbow
Sylvia - Focus
Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac, though I often skip until 3m:03s for some strange reason which, as a member of more than one F1 forum, I can't quite remember ;)
The Moon Upstairs - Mott The Hoople (again)
The Only One I Know - The Charlatans UK
Thick as Brick - Jethro Tull (again)
Tomorrow Night - Atomic Rooster

And because I had three duplicates of my first shuffle, the next three which made up the double-top-5 are:
Venus - Shocking Blue, the original, although I do like the Banarama version as well, which is unusual because I usually hate covers
Tonight - Yuksek
Yours Is No Disgrace - Yes

You'll be pleased to hear that I omitted Alice Cooper on Desert Island Discs and David Gunson's after-dinner speech about Air Traffic Control - both are brilliant (especially Gunson who creases me up every time I hear it) but they're even longer than 'Thick As a Brick' or 'Salisbury'.

Finally starting to get music on my iphone!

This is an early shuffle I will probably update it once I have more than 200 songs! I do have a feeling it may not be most peoples tastes!

Deadmau5 - Hi Friend
Armin Van Buuren - Shivers
The Prodigy - Colours
Filo & Peri - Anthem
Darude - Sandstorm
Deadmau5 - Complications
Moby - Go
Lasgo - Alone
The Prodigy - Shoot Down
Olive - You're Not Alone

Kind of cheating here but number 11 of the shuffle was the Prodigy again with Poison! What a tune!

AC/DC - Shoot To Thrill
La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream remix)
Calvin Harris ft. Example - We'll Be Coming Back
Florence And The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris remix)
Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (Thomas Gold remix)
Oasis - Wonderwall
Queens Of The Stone Age - Millionaire
Deadmau5 - Some Chords
Muse - Feeling Good
Will Smith - Miami

An excellent shuffle for the cycle back from work :)

Back
Top Bottom