Votes: 8 16.3%

Votes: 3 6.1%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Good result but what did you think of the race as a whole? No negative scores but there is a zero option.

Pretty dull. Hungary has always been an awful track and I see no evidence that Pirelli and the DRS have made any difference. Only Kimi's charge at the end was worth watching, and then he was kyboshed by the aerodynamic limitations of such a twisty track.

Had it been held on a circuit where overtaking is possible it would have had the possibility of being a 10. Instead it gets 7.

I gave it a 3 - a hard score for someone who likes all races. Perked up a bit in the last few laps though and am 'quietly pleased' that Lotus did well.

4. Mainly for Lewis Hamilton winning. Apart from that the race was pretty dull, it's starting to become a recurring theme at the moment.

Not going to lie, I was falling asleep.

Unlike last week where the front battle was also quite tactical, there was next to no action through the field.

Only Kimi lit it up for me. 4 overall.

At least Spa is next :)

I gave it a 5 only because I like the shape of that number although 3 has a nice shape to it as well so sod it I've changed my mind 3 that'll do....:sleeping:

This is how I imagine Jen watched the race
0511-1003-1503-3960_Woman_Snoring_at_Her_Desk_clipart_image.jpg

I gave it a 5 as average like Germany but for different reasons plus 1 for the pride factor of a magnificent drive and win by a fellow Anglo-Caribbean bloke. Oh, for the numerically challenged (who may visit Clip, knowing full well that no Clip members are numerically challenged) that's 6. 8-)

Would have given it 3 but, for the same reasons as Fenderman (although I'm not Afro-Caribbean), pleased that Lewis won so it's a 4.

Back
Top Bottom