Votes: 7 14.3%

Votes: 9 18.4%

Votes: 8 16.3%

Votes: 3 6.1%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I gave it a 7.... a lucky number.
LH...lucky McLaren gave him okay pit stops, no obstacles to drive over, no fuel probs etc. He was lucky not to be near PM & lucky he didn't get a puncture etc.
He drove an almost faultless race...
It was good to see Kimi back at the sharp end...& to see Romain get to the end of the race & score good points.
& pleased that Bruno had a good race finishing....7th.

Dominant drive by Lewis from the beginning until the end of the race :1st:

Managed his tires well, and kept his composure throughout the race, even though first being pressured by Grojean, and then Raikkonen

Win today keeps alive his chances to secure a 2nd WDC in 2012........a # 8 for me.

Would have been a 7, but Hamilton won so it's a 5.

McLaren have found too much speed all of a sudden, so there must be a rule-bender hiding in there somewhere; just needs RBR/Ferrari/Mercedes/RenaultLotus, or somebody else, to work out what it is and snitch to the teacher stewards.

Going for 4 also. Was interesting rather than exciting and you really had to be watching live timing to get much out of it, but what was there was OK.

Found the strategies very interesting to watch and how most rival teams were very confused as to who would come in and when on what tyres. Wouldn't have had that with refuelling - you know roughly to the nearest two laps what the other team will do.

7 from me aswell.

I'm really starting to understand strategy alot more this season and really do feel this race was one for strategy. I think DRS really didn't give the racing anything but you can't really put it anywhere else in Hungary, they might want to consider making the zone a bit more longer next season.

They might want to try a different circuit for next year, one that gives more than one option for overtaking would help.

Might not have been the greatest of races, but to me, more watchable than the last two. We saw a lot of strategy involved, and the top 7 (apart from the leader) yo-yo-ing around. Of course at least an attempt of an overtaking manouvre for the lead would have made it exciting, it wasn't bad nevertheless.

Seeing Raikkonen put in some awesome laps to leapfrog three cars in one stint, despite being 12 or so seconds behind one of them was fascinating, and the fact that he only finished 1 second behind the leader.

Also Vettel charging his way back and chasing Grosjean down, Button getting held up by Senna.

The race was missing a bit of Schumacher, he usually does something to spice up a race, good or bad.

Edit: I gave it a 6.5 by the way.

From the start did you know who was going to win? - No.
After the first or second round of pit-stops did you know? - No

In the final laps were you sure who was going to win? - No
Come second? - No
Third? - No
And that's just at the sharp end.

I enjoyed it a lot.

8/10 though that's largely to be controversial, I actually rated it 7/10

Back
Top Bottom