The Hungarian GP Saints and Sinners?

landogeorgelewis1

Champion Elect
The Saints were those Marshalls that managed to stop that fire on Heidfelds Renault without needing a safety car to come out.

The Sinners were the Sauber team for leaving their cars out on the race track for longer than what the tyre's could go for. Are their on a budget or something, Brundle was right Sauber should be going for all out glory.

Who were your Saints and Sinners (remember no drivers in this one)?

The saints were the marshalls who took care of Heidfeld's car. That was brave of them, the cars were wiggling pretty badly when coming out of the pits! Especially the one who apparently got hit by debris as the car exploded (he appeared to be in front of it and started limping to the wall afterwards). I hope he's okay :)

The sinners are Sauber for messing up their strategy! Very disappointing.

Saints: The marshalls to clear the Renault away in racing conditions and in a pitstop window
Sinners: McLaren putting another set of super softs on Hamiltons car when the prime tyre was the better choice.

Saints - the marshals as above.
Sinners - the driver who forced another off the track by making himself a mobile chicane when a stationary one would have been much safer. Button, for not reading the script. Rosberg for running faster than the GOAT wet driver. Vettel for doing an overtake when everyone knows that he can't. Alonso for being Alonso.

Saint..... MBrundle. After Lewis' spin........ said he didn't think it warranted a penalty
Sinner..Coulthard....Once again ...saying gleefully .....Lewis will get a penalty.............. for forcing another car off the track.........
Do the stewards listen....?
I have watched the spin many times....Lewis' car was across the track...what he did...looked like the best action to avoid a pile up.
Ted Kravitz even said Jenson lucked into a win..... lap 60/61

Sinner: Lewis Hamilton, for his spin which lost him 5 places eventually

No drivers please Mr. Yokel

Why is Lewis the sinner for spinning, Alonso spun more times, everyone had a wobble including the winner Button, I dont think Lewis chose to spin at that point so technically he cannot be a sinner

A sinner must intend to sin

Hammydigrassi has made a good thread here, let's not spoil it with silly comments and going on with the same debate...it's already been covered in several topics!

Saints - was there one? They all looked evil out there to me!
Massa letting Alonso through without a fight, ah how Saintly off him! And Schumacher for spinning his car intentionally to avoid taking out Massa and saving Mercedes money on a front wing!

Sinner - Heidfeld's Renault thinking that it was a bunsen burner!

Seriously., though.

Sinners: Renault for releasing a car into a race that was clearly in terminal trouble and Charlie Whiting for a potentially disastrous decision not to close the pit lane during the recovery process (anyone else notice Vettel having to correct a slide as he exited the pit?).
Saints: The marshalls.

Everything else was "racing incident" or "strategic cock-up".:)

Seriously., though.

Sinners: Renault for releasing a car into a race that was clearly in terminal trouble and Charlie Whiting for a potentially disastrous decision not to close the pit lane during the recovery process (anyone else notice Vettel having to correct a slide as he exited the pit?).
Saints: The marshalls.

Everything else was "racing incident" or "strategic cock-up".:)

I must admit I thought the Pit Lane Exit BBQ highly dangerous and the subsequent recovery even more so. I was going to add 'What were they thinking?' - but obviously they weren't... :dunno:

Back
Top Bottom