Gaming The Games Thread

Gonna add the next batman as arkham asylum was amazing
Oh and don't forget Uncharted 3

Yeah ditto I played the Arkham Asylum with NVidia's 3D ready goggles, absolutely awesome game, I also see that Lucas Arts are bringing out Force Unleashed 3.

Arkham City will be interesting. Co-op with Catwoman!

Hopefully they will get PS Move controls on Force Unleashed 3 as the PS3 versions of the games were nothing special compared to the wii versions.

The new Assasins Creed should be amazing. Finally get to finish off Ezio's story.

Arkham City will be interesting. Co-op with Catwoman!

Hopefully they will get PS Move controls on Force Unleashed 3 as the PS3 versions of the games were nothing special compared to the wii versions.

The new Assasins Creed should be amazing. Finally get to finish off Ezio's story.

Well the PS3 and PC versions of Force Unleashed and FU 2 where graphically superior and the euphoria game engine was seen at is best. I think the WII although you move and it has interaction it is by and large a very simplistic system. The new PS3 Move and the improved 3D modeller and games like Assassin Creed, Batman and STWFU should be absolutely amazing, that said they should release it with Lightsaber like controls giving you more "your own style" feel.

Anyone played the Resident Evil 5 Co-op?

PS: Gearbox (Gears of War, Brothers in Arms) are releasing a Resident Evil FPS game in the mold of Brothers in Arms, you command Umbrella Merc Squad that is droped in to contain the T-Virus outbreak in Raccoon City(same as Resident Evil Apocolypse) I think you play as Carlos Oliveira.

Graphically TFU was far better on the big consoles and PC's but the wii had the edge because you felt part of the action especially when using the force powers. This is where the new Star Wars Kinect could really make a difference. I would prefer to be actually holding a saber while fighting off waves of stormtroopers.

Brothers in arms was a good game, definately a good alternative to MOH and COD. That was another title that worked well on the wii due to the controls which hopefully will get integrated with Move & Kinect with the new Res game.

Graphically TFU was far better on the big consoles and PC's but the wii had the edge because you felt part of the action especially when using the force powers. This is where the new Star Wars Kinect could really make a difference. I would prefer to be actually holding a saber while fighting off waves of stormtroopers.

Brothers in arms was a good game, definately a good alternative to MOH and COD. That was another title that worked well on the wii due to the controls which hopefully will get integrated with Move & Kinect with the new Res game.

I would love to try a STWFU on Move, must be totally "one with the force" considering it is a better system than the wii.

I saw a gameplay review on the Res Evil game, sounds interesting being the first proper FPS by the franchise, gaming has come a long way over the last 4-5 years.

My Xbox 360 is feeling very neglected at the moment and is gathering a lot of dust. Can anyone recommend a good game to get my teeth into.................open to all suggestions.

My Xbox 360 is feeling very neglected at the moment and is gathering a lot of dust. Can anyone recommend a good game to get my teeth into.................open to all suggestions.

Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 1 and 2
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 and 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Dead Space 1 and 2
Fifa 11
Pro Evolution 11

Yes, indeedy, but it doesn't involve technology :)

The free games are now available for download!

You can have 2 games per account so as I have my main account, one I've not used for a while and my girlfriends account all on my PS3 this means I can get all the free games onto my machine!

Well, the best game online that I have ever played has got to be Call of Duty 4, the ultimate, it required skill it, wasn't easy, even the campaign was great! The new ones however, are too easy and have been ruined, either there are twats quick scoping or running around with marathon, lightweight with a sub machine gune. The killstreaks have gone too far...it is series that has been ruined, they are even bringing one out every year....talk about killing a series.

I used to play F1 a lot online, the career was terrible...but when I played multiplayer online, it was either me winning comfortably, or been stuck in a demolition derby, or if I went into a custom game everyone would leave and I would be left with a freak that is 1s a lap faster than me.

The Assassins Creed games are amazing, loved the first one, second was great too, as for the third I haven't really gotten into it or played it properly as I didn't have the time when I first got it.

Got Dead Space 2....never gotten into that...probably because I never played the first one.

Got the new Mortal Kombat game, always been a fan of this and Street Fighter, really good game, but there is not much to do when you have completed the story mode, multiplayer is good but hard to find someone evenly matched as you.

Got Dead Space 2....never gotten into that...probably because I never played the first one.

Got the new Mortal Kombat game, always been a fan of this and Street Fighter, really good game, but there is not much to do when you have completed the story mode, multiplayer is good but hard to find someone evenly matched as you.

1] Dead Space is crap pants stuff, love the game engine and for the action horror genre it has done extremely well fo offering something oposite to random gun fests.

2] Oh MK ruled.........Finish Him......Baraka wins Flawless Victory..........FATALITY!

Crysis Warhead post play verdict - Much of the same and not enough new things to go by, hope that Crysis 2 is improved.

Dead Space, love the game for the horror sci-fi flick feel.

Seen the new Skyrim trailer...oh my oh my...cannot wait!

As for Mass Effect 3...it can't some soon enough. I think Mass Effect 2 was the best game I've ever played in terms of story depth, character and it's 'action and consequence' system. ME3 has a LOT to live up to. Better be good!

Seen the new Skyrim trailer...oh my oh my...cannot wait!

As for Mass Effect 3...it can't some soone enough. I think Mass Effect 2 was the best game I've ever played in terms of story depth, character and it's 'action and consequence' system. ME3 has a LOT to live up to. Better be good!

Bioware make good titles with Knights of the Old Republic also being best sellers at the time. Mass Effect was nothing short of what is to be expected.

Yeah Bethesda and game titles, Elder Scrolls 5 will like all be most anticipated.

Another said to be block buster is ID softwares "Rage" by Carmack

Back
Top Bottom