Gaming The Games Thread

I'm waiting for the new Oblivion game too...my lady and I can't wait for our lives to be syphoned away by playing it! LA Noire is also on my hitlist soon.

I'm waiting for the new Oblivion game too...my lady and I can't wait for our lives to be syphoned away by playing it! LA Noire is also on my hitlist soon.

I heard about it, believe it is a outstanding title, I think I will do some reading about it. I head that the Elder Scrolls New Skyrim has a bit more violence in it and more interactive kills, I guess the idea comes from the success Oblivion had with its mods.

I'm waiting for the new Oblivion game too.
New Oblivion?!
Say it isn't true?!

I must have wasted thousands of hours of my life on that game.

I see MW3 is out soon.

Sadly I haven't switched on my Xbox in over a year...just no time :(

New Oblivion?!
Say it isn't true?!

I must have wasted thousands of hours of my life on that game.

I see MW3 is out soon.

Sadly I haven't switched on my Xbox in over a year...just no time :(

Not a new oblivion only a new Elder Scrolls, Oblivion is Elder Scrolls 4

The COD modern warfares are to quick and easy to finish.

Anyone played the F1 2010 / 2011 game? is it any good?

My game list:

Total Wars: Rome, Medi Evil, Shogun, Empire, Napoleon (soon Shogun 2 will be out)

Command and Conquer : C & C, Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Generals

Football Manager : until 2010 game

Out Of the Park Baseball : up until OOTP 10

MLB 2K9/10/ MLB 2010 the show

Dead Space 1 and 2

Brothers in Arms (all)

Crysis (all)

COD: 1, 2, Modern WF 1, 2, Black Ops, World at War

Resident Evil (all)

Elder Scrolls (all)

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1,2

SW Force Unleashed 1, 2

I'm a one game chap, GPL does the business for me :). Have a psp that I still occasionally use for f1 2009/ToCA 2 etc.

Driving games mostly

All my friends think I'm weird because I'm a 16 year old boy who has no interest in Call of Duty whatsoever LOL

All my friends think I'm weird because I'm a 16 year old boy who has no interest in Call of Duty whatsoever LOL

It is overrated EA extortion......at least they have NFS Shift 1/2 to make up for there short changing of the consumers with 1 hr to finish titles.

Shift has to be the most annoying game followed by Dirt..........damn stock production cars handle like my stomach after a night out on the binge.

Anyone played the F1 2010 / 2011 game? is it any good?

I'm a big player of F1 2010 and 2011 when it comes out. I also like GT5, NFS, TDU2 and pretty much any game that I can use my wheel on!

F1 is pretty good for an F1 game, it had a few teething problems but settled down in no time. If you are thinking of getting a copy I would wait a few more months for 2011 which is looking like it will have a lot of this seasons new features such as poorly lasting tyres, KERS & DRS.

On another note, PSN is going under maintenance again on Tuesday night which hopefully should restore all the services back to normal. This should mean we will be able to access the free games that Sony are offering to make up for the extended downtime.

PS3 users will allowed to choose any 2 out of 5 games to download and keep forever! The games are:

Infamous
Dead Nation
Wipeout HD
Ratchet and Clank
Little Big Planet.

There are other goodies as well including a free 30 days of PlayStation Plus.

A few new releases to look forward to:

Elder Scrolls 5 - New Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
F1 2011
Star Wars The Old Republic MMO
Need For Speed Shift 3
Call Of Duty MW 3

Back
Top Bottom