Movies The Best film you've ever seen?

Anything that was written by Tennessee Williams I love that hot sticky deep south stuff you can almost feel the humidity just watching it, I must have seen Cat on a hot tin roof a hundred times my god Elisabeth Taylor was breathtakingly beautiful back then.

As for a comedy Blind Date starring Kim Basinger and Bruce Willis had me in stitches.....

Walking Tall

Just been watching it now.

Gung-ho actioner based on a true story. A special forces hero returns to his home town, only to find it being run into the dirt by an old rival.He decides to staighten things out.
It's a feel good film.....just love it when the good guy wins.:victory:

The original version was pretty good as well, and I believe there are two sequels to the modern film, also based on fact.

There is a museum dedicated to that sheriff in the town he lived in, it has his big stick in it..

Made out of cedar? 4x4 just what you need to get a message thru............:givemestrength:
I loved it....especially the impact on the Porche lights.
I'l look out for the original & the other films.
:thumbsup:

Depends what you mean by "best". If you mean the one movie that was so enjoyable that you could it watch over and over again I'd have to say my favourite was Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Just the perfect blend of violence and humour.

Depends what you mean by "best". If you mean the one movie that was so enjoyable that you could it watch over and over again I'd have to say my favourite was Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Just the perfect blend of violence and humour.

By that definition, mine is Blake Edward's Return of The Pink Panther with Peter Sellers. I know every line and laugh about 5 minutes before each event in anticipation.

I just an watched an Australian film called The Horseman. If you've not got a good stomach for violence it is definitely not one for you. Its more disturbing than entertaining but is a brilliantly produced and directed piece of cinema.

No work today. Woo

Back
Top Bottom