Cricket The Ashes

_50192709_010748745-1.jpg

Not a bad start to the 2nd test. Aussie's all out for 245 and Ponting getting upset at the end of the day. Looks like they're getting rattled, nothing more dangerous than an Australian cricketer with a point to prove though.

At the end of day 2, England 317-2.

It's looking good, isn't it... :)

Bat all day tonight (if that make sense!), post a big score and then put the Aussies in on day 4,
when a couple of quick wickets will really have 'em rattled. :tea:

Another monster batting weekend by England. The aussies are rattled. Just a spot of mopping up to do this evening and we'll be 1 win away from Victory!

Nicely wrapped up before the rain came. If we win this it will be a greater reward than the last 2 ashes wins combined!

Speshal said:
I think someone may have doctored my cup of tea :rubseyes:

It's 28-3 :D

As usual the Aussie tail enders cause more problems than their batsmen. We'll see what we can do tonight and we can hopefully start the party celebrations Monday morning.

Oopsie indeed!

Never ever doubt the Ozzies, even if they do have their least mature (I don't feel that 'worst' is the right word) team in decades. England's bowlers are going to have to Australia out before they reach 200 to have a chance - although on evidence of the first test England's batsmen can save them from the brink.

OK, either a) I over did it on the cheese before bed b) I'm still asleep and dreaming or c) they really did drug my tea - but Oz all out for 98......... and our openers still in.

Must be drugged tea.

I made lunch and then had to go to bed with the Aussies 3 down. Get up this morning and all out for 98 with England 157-0 :o

MCLS said:
Me thinks Ricky has lost the plot

He knows he will be getting the sack after the series. He will probably lose his Austrailian citizenship as well. Imagine losing to England on home soil. He won't be able to live with the shame.

Back
Top Bottom