Sport Stars ─ Changed Your Mind...?

Gary Lineker - couldn't stand him as a footballer or presenter but then saw him on "Who do you think you are?" and he struck me as an alright bloke - enthusiastic and able to giggle. I do love men who can giggle!! :)

Colin Wa...
Ooh, sorry, that should read "Neil Warnock". :oops:

I initially only really had a mild dislike for the bloke, but then he became the manager of Crystal Palarse. He and the orange coloured chairman took a big dislike of Bristol City, after City's defeat of CP in the Championship play-off semi-finals second leg of 2010.

In subsequent fixtures between the clubs, several "controversial" decisions resulted in Warnock and Simon Jordan (the Orange bloke referred to earlier) slurring Bristol City with the charge of "Cheat" in the national press.

Despite the match referee and the Football League upholding the referee's decision for the match in question, Warnock (and that orange ****) continued to mouth off about Bristol City as "cheats"...

No retraction of this slur has been forthcoming, despite no evidence of cheating. Just evidence of City players' playing to the whistle...

So I've changed my mind about Neil Warnock.

I used to dislike him, now I ****ing hate the ****. :tea:

----------------------------

in case you missed it, here's the play-off semi final, 2nd leg:

:)

Back
Top Bottom