Rugby Six Nations 2012

Note to Wales fans - its all or nothing for you guys. Here are the results of the 13 Six Nations tournaments:

TBY.jpg

Wales have only come above 4th position 3 times in 13 years - and on each occasion they won the Grand Slam!

Ireland have finished second or third in 11 of 13 seasons.

Scotland and Italy have been in the bottom 2 for the last 5 seasons; Italy finished fourth in 2007.

I would rather have smoked 3 out of 13 cigars than fewer. The statistics also show Wales to have won 3 out of 8 of the Grand Slams that have been won in the 6 Nations.
"All or nothing" implies that Wales either win every match in each year's tournament or none at all. Yes, I am a pedant, your statement is untrue.
I have also been drinking.

I would rather have smoked 3 out of 13 cigars than fewer. The statistics also show Wales to have won 3 out of 8 of the Grand Slams that have been won in the 6 Nations.
"All or nothing" implies that Wales either win every match in each year's tournament or none at all. Yes, I am a pedant, your statement is untrue.
I have also been drinking.

I can tell LOL

I agree with you, but it is quite a surprising statistic. Wales haven't been as consistent as England, Ireland or France since the start of the tournament, but credit to them they've taken their chances with aplomb whenever they get them.

I certainly think it must be irritating to be an Ireland fan in the Six Nations; there are just so many nearly moments for them.

Of course the big challenge now for Wales is to see them take on the SANZAR teams and beat them; sadly for the Northern Hemisphere only one team (England 2002-03) ever really managed to succeed in this task, but this Wales side is the best prospect since.

[England 50-3 South Africa. That happened. LOL More down to them, but still...]

Back
Top Bottom