Sébastien Buemi

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
Right, ok, well, Prost and Abt aren't much of a benchmark, in my opinion. But you'd have a better idea than me, fair enough.

Last edited:

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
i think he certainly up there he is always challenging wherever he races. id like to see Di grassi or another person in that edams team (highly unlikely as long as the alain prost is in charge) because its alot like vettel at red bull where Buemi absoultely dominant & won races in formula e at ease sometime 23 finishes 11 wins & 16 podiums but prost struggles to even make the top 5

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
Just read a fascinating interview with Helmut Marko in Motor Sport magazine. That man doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Anyway he more or less says that the only driver he feels was unlucky to be dropped by Red Bull was Buemi. Wrong place, wrong time he calls it. Possibly little consolation, but there it is.

Bleu

Points Scorer
It was the timing which made it bad for Buemi (and Alg as well). It was mid-December when the decision was made and prior to that at least Alguersuari was told he would stay, so he didn't sign for other team (believe it was Lotus to partner Kimi) and at the point he was not renewed by STR the other place was gone.

RasputinLives

Not dead
Contributor
I'm not following Formula E, so can someone perhaps explain why Seb is winning all the races? Is it him, or the car/motor/batteries?
With Buemi missing the New York races we kind of got an answer to this. Neither Gasly or Prost troubled for the win and on the first race they were both pretty much at the back. On the second day they went better.

Think it shows it is a great car but it's Buemi who is setting it up best and who has the skill to drive it to its full potential.

Slyboogy

World Champion
Contributor
Just read a fascinating interview with Helmut Marko in Motor Sport magazine. That man doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Anyway he more or less says that the only driver he feels was unlucky to be dropped by Red Bull was Buemi. Wrong place, wrong time he calls it. Possibly little consolation, but there it is.
Such a nitwit Helmut Marko was, getting rid of the Moose. Fairplay to the guy, he's went and made it elsewhere in "lesser categories" unlike the majority of those dropped by Red Bull.

Wish he had one of those bust ups with Helmet Marko, YOU HIT ME MAN!!! YOU HIT ME AT TURN TWO!! IT WAS YOU OR HIM!

Top Bottom