Ronspeak

Real Ronspeak:
"You don't expect to be at the top of the mountain the day you start climbing," insisted Dennis. "It takes time and you also have to prepare well. We are very much preparing for the climb, and it's going to be a challenging climb but it's a climb that both Honda and McLaren have made several times together.

As reported in PitPass.
Running this through the CSG gives only minor changes which I have highlighted.

"You don't expect to be at the top of the mountain the day you commence climbing," insisted Dennis. "It takes time and you withal have to prepare well. We are very much preparing for the climb, and it's going to be a challenging climb but it's a climb that both Honda and McLaren have made an abundance of times together.

In truth I did have to look up the term "withal"

Last edited:
The precise calculation of the implications of collections of water vapor in the upper atmosphere, such that they gather in formations known as cumulus, stratus or nimbus may enable a formula one team to determine the optimum moment to conduct a rapid exchange of a vehicles pneumatic ovals, from those defined as performing in an environment free from precipitation, to those conducive to a more watery climate. To that end our meteorologists find this old adage to be of great benefit. An indication in the upper atmosphere of a scarlet illumination, during the period when the burning mass of hydrogen we call our sun is no longer present at our locality, would enhance the mood of a person who is employed to tend a flock of woolen mammals. Should this scarlet illumination coincide with a period centered on the reappearance of the burning mass of hydrogen over our present location, this would indicate to the self same tender of flock that a period of precaution may be wise, perhaps with the addition of a certain number of waterproof garments.

C_A_T

I am beginning to suspect that you really are RD.

But I guess that your being in the Royal Navy precludes that. Is it possible that you are the script writer for RD?

Last edited:
It has been noted, in corporations showing suboptimal levels of stability, that modification of managerial biomatons often produces statistically insignificant transformations in respect to the conditions of industry of associate underlings. Such situations have a sufficient frequency for such underlings to exclaim that replacement executives of recent appearance have qualities which duplicate the withdrawing personnel, logically implying that the corporation's accord relinquishing the possessor of the assignment fullfilled a futile excercise.

Back
Top Bottom