Ron Dennis

Ah the legend that is Ron Dennis, the man who once chose a McLaren sub-contractor because the road leading into their factory was spotlessly clean :)
He makes some very good points in the article which is, of course, littered extensively with Ronspeak.
Interesting what he says about the role of Team Principal - "As team principal you aren’t exclusively responsible for everything, for success or failure, but you are were the buck stops." I wonder what Martin Whitmarsh would think reading that?

Meanwhile, inside the McLaren Technology Centre...

No - I'll not go there on this thread!:snigger: I found it a fascinating read though - he's actually a highly inspirational man, once you get past the rather convoluted speech pattern. I liked the logical application of improving his fitness, in spite of deriving no pleasure from the effort involved! I'm with him on that one...

I have a friend who's done contract work for Ron, he's an absolute perfectionist;but I guess thats what it takes to get from a mechanic to where he is. i like him and I think he had his finger on the pulse more than whitmarsh has. Whitmarsh smiles a lot and looks friendlier but I'd have more confidence in Ron.

Brilliant stuff

Britain needs more self made entrepreneurs like Ron. He is the modern equivalent of the crackpot inventor. I like his vision, efficiency with flair, not German not Italian, British

And when people say Ronspeak they mean 'using the flexibility and richness of English to it's max'

English is rich and flexible because it has absorbed so much from different languages, it's no wonder some of the best literature is in English

Ronspeak should be encouraged in the schools

Brilliant stuff

Britain needs more self made entrepreneurs like Ron. He is the modern equivalent of the crackpot inventor. I like his vision, efficiency with flair, not German not Italian, British

And when people say Ronspeak they mean 'using the flexibility and richness of English to it's max'

English is rich and flexible because it has absorbed so much from different languages, it's no wonder some of the best literature is in English

Ronspeak should be encouraged in the schools

:D

Initially starting as a mechanic, it's incredible when you think of what this man has been able to accomplish.

Ronspeak shouldn't only be taught in schools across the big pond, but also right here in the colonies.

Back
Top Bottom