MotoGP Paris Hilton joins MotoGP with 125cc team.

Andrea_Moda_Rules

Podium Finisher
Yep that title reads correctly and yes i am on about the Paris Hilton. The hairess to the Hilton Hotel Chain, who was made famous by a sex vid and really tacky horrible Tv programmes......Yes her! im' really not joking, will become involved with the BQR 125cc team and will be re-branded 'SuperMartxe VIP by Paris Hilton'.

The team will have Sergio Gardea, ex-Moto2 rider retuning to the 125cc after a season. And Spanish and European 125cc Maverick Vinales.

just thought it was funny and worth a mention. Please tell me im not going completly mad. are they going to be running in a bright pink livery this season????

Autosport
Ny Times

With a little help from google... I mean, its a random pink bike. But still... :sick:

mick%27s-pink-bike2.jpg

That looks a bit weird, dont you think? :o

Also, for some reason it reminds me of this :

vlcsnap-5587551.png

"The person with the pinkest bike wins" :snigger:

It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that............ :o :o :o :o :censored:
To paraphrase a quote from the book Generation Kill.........."The idea of Paris Hilton sponsoring anything is so colossally retarded no words can describe it."

It could be worse. Paris Hilton could be sponsoring an IndyCar team.....with Milka Duno as the driver. :censored: :censored: :censored: :o :o :o :o :o

Back
Top Bottom